Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

Anybody planning to get hungover, buy yourself a bottle of Pedialyte from the baby section of your local grocery store. That poo poo is no joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gotta post this again just like every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
rip schneider and qp. take a moment to remember the bros who didn't make it.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
hard for tom hardy

but also

Suicide Watch fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jan 1, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like the part where she shoots Tom Cruise over and over

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:swoon:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
2016 suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Slim Pickens posted:

2016 suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

From the baaaaaaaaaaack

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
2016: "Bye Felicia."

shyduck posted:

Mariah Carey just had a meltdown on ABC
Still would.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

It's five in the morning and I spent all night watching The Expanse. Had to see it through. 2017 starting strong.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Its 11am i am pooping and drinking beer

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

ElMaligno posted:

Its 11am i am pooping and drinking beer

Its 0747. I'm pooping in the other bathroom in my house. The heater is directly across from the toilet. My feet are getting warm while I poo, this is my new bathroom now....

2017 is gonna be amazing

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, it snowed 3-4 inches overnight. 2017 is already better

Gonna make a snowtrump in tribute to dear leader-elect

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

lmbo

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo :lol:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

i'm the quiet "okay" about halfway through the spiel

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:same:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
canuckistan.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg19anRYgJU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lmbo

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Alabama city known for its peanuts celebrates New Years' with a totally-accidental-you-guys dick shaped "Nut Drop." Citizens very amused.

http://www.ksla.com/story/34163932/...campaign=buffer

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

AvE is our single greatest export :canada:

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
I don't know what AvE is talking about most of the time but I still love him :swoon:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

poo poo that happened to Aerosmith during one of the VMAs and Steven Tyler still belted out Dream On. She a scrub.

link?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
http://q13fox.com/2017/01/02/man-claims-age-discrimination-after-starbucks-bans-him-for-asking-16-year-old-barista-on-a-date/

Lucas Werner strikes again...

Quote from his FB
"No. We've already covered this. I want to date 18 year old women, to be honest. They're so cute. They're also pretty intelligent, but when it comes to accepting my ideas, more like Trump than Sanders. 18 year old women are hateful. Like I said, I love them, but they're mean.

Again, they're the best looking and in most other ways, intelligent, sultry. I dunno. I'm in love with them even though they're hateful. The whole telomerase theory explains why they're hateful. They spend so much time around their own age group that it builds up telomerase over abundance, which makes them hateful.

While they're hating, they're also weakening their own immune systems by telomere attrition from that telomerase over abundance, the enzyme in the body that keeps them young looking and acting. You'd be surprised. 18 year olds around 18 year olds are incredibly immature. 18 year olds, when they're dating men over 35 are largely much more womanly acting than girly acting because the telomerase levels between 2 bodies where one is aging and one is still young makes both people act more mature.

The theory is that this is because of telomerase being in equilibrium between different ages of organisms. Look no further than an old growth /new growth forest for how age differences between trees creates a more stable ecosystem. But no. I'm a creep for pointing it out like women are another c word. Not only that, men over 35 give children stronger DNA and 18 year old women are the most fertile. So, this whole coupling with men under 35 fad for the past century is like a legalised form of incest that increases your risk of cancer, depression, anger, stress, and a weaker immune system. Maybe that's why you think I'm a creep. Because black people are the n word? Dinner with me at Red Robin. And if not, Happy Holidays, bigots.

conversationrage.weebly.com"

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jan 3, 2017

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
... wtf

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
From the article:

quote:

“I know the female Starbucks barista was of legal age to date,” the man said. “I broke no laws. I merely took a chance with my heart. I’m tired of hearing the word ‘creep,’ as any black person or gay person is tired of hearing certain words. I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.”

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

From the article:

quote:

gap love

:catstare:

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Can we do a gofundme to hire a bodyguard for the barista?

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jan 3, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
There's no way that poor high school sophomore still works there, right?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

It is amazing how every new thing about this guy is ever growing levels of :catstare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Can we just take him out back, already? The world would be better off without him.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What is this obsession with telomerase and poo poo he's got? I don't even know what it is but I'm pretty sure he's using it as a base for some real batshit crazy "science"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

not caring here posted:

What is this obsession with telomerase and poo poo he's got? I don't even know what it is but I'm pretty sure he's using it as a base for some real batshit crazy "science"

He's a pedophile trying to justify wanting to gently caress teenage girls.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

not caring here posted:

It's a take on "I'm not actually a pedophile, I'm an pedophile" with a dash of :biotruths: thrown in.

Huh, my iPhone keeps trying to autocorrect ephebophile to pedophile. Thanks Apple!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's a take on "I'm not actually a pedophile, I'm an pedophile" with a dash of :biotruths: thrown in.

Huh, my iPhone keeps trying to autocorrect ephebophile to pedophile. Thanks Apple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

On a different note, I turned off auto-correct entirely on my iphone. It's handy for some contractions and such, but often times it would change correctly spelled words to something else. Also actually typing properly and putting punctuation into contractions manually was a pain because it would try to spell check the letters following the apostrophe.

With autocorrect off I actually have to spell words and manually put in punctuation, but that's faster for me than going back and correcting or retyping the same thing multiple times fighting with auto-correct.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Google keyboard man. One finger swipe typing and my finger never gets picked up off the glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

not caring here posted:

Your chromosomes (packaged DNA) are really long strands made up of little building blocks. Telomeres are sequences of those blocks tacked onto the ends as a buffer to prevent loss of actual DNA information. When your cells reproduce, those telomeres lose some material and get shorter as time goes on. Telomerase is an enzyme that your cells use to counteract this shortening somewhat. The loss of telomere length is thought to play a part in a whole host of age-related health problems. You can imagine that all kinds of weird problems crop up as an increasing proportion of your cells wind up with damaged DNA after they've reproduced.

tl;dr telomerase is an enzyme your body uses to stave off the degradation of your DNA (sort of), and thus stave off health problems (sort of).

e: of course, nothing is actually that straightforward, and the guy is still a loving nut for believing... whatever the gently caress it is that he uses to justify wanting to bang teenagers.

e2: if he thinks that his DNA is "better" because he's a creepy old gently caress, then he's also got it backwards; it's not.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 3, 2017

• Locked thread