Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

poo poo that happened to Aerosmith during one of the VMAs and Steven Tyler still belted out Dream On. She a scrub.

link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Good thing that's not a real gun, then.

In before :spergin: Proper trigger discipline should be practiced on all guns and gun-shaped objects, up to and including t-squares, bananas, and half-eaten pop tarts.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

i had that bb gun when i was a kid
It almost looks like a 3D printing of an old Crosman pumpmaster. I've never seen a scope mount to the barrel like that. Just about every cosplayer uses printed or obvious prop guns, because conventions do not allow any kind of weapons inside. Even swords have to be obvious non-metal fakes.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Snoop was from Baltimore and went to jail for a few years iirc
2nd degree murder when she was a kid and drugs a few years ago.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Snoop's voice and accent killed me. It was like a pile of stupid coming out of the speakers whenever she had lines in the Wire.

The Balmer accent is pretty terrible.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Three shell supremacy in 2017

gently caress that stupid goddamn motherfucking bullshit

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

1,488 calories per slice.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I had to work near them all loving summer in like 40C weather and the most disgusting smell came out of them. Like i would be sitting on my machine ~100' away and I could still smell the pure hate my my co-workers were making GBS threads out

Nothing smells worse than the sanitary tanks on a 20+ year old submarine.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kuroyama posted:

Let's have a little experiment.

I'd like you to not think about zebras.

What are you thinking about right now?

hovervans

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Syrian Lannister posted:

Hopefully one for bronies or furries too

Why not both?

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:lol: that goddamn hippo

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBkYxnZXWPQ

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

lowtax banned ralp today lol

and now my ignore list is empty. :feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, I'm watching Christina Ricci on Colbert, and I'm very happy that she still doesn't like wearing bras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW0IgJmzNs
:drat:

• Locked thread