Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Pesticide20 posted:

This is crucial information. My morning routine is to poop twice, once before the coffee and once after. Leaves me good until the evening on most days.

Do you use toilet paper spun of silk or is your rear end in a top hat a ragged red maw from which smelly little meatballs constantly tumble out?

I'd be real mad at my body if I poo poo more than once in a given day. I got things to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

lowtax banned ralp today lol

im glad ralp dead

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I don't think there's one thing that anyone on GiP has suggested as a whole that hasn't been good.

(link to original "Ask Us About Joining The Military!" thread)

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Buca di Bepis posted:

still waiting for the day i understand why internet people act like they're so into tasting actual human poo poo

I heard some girls put guys' pee-pee tubes IN THEIR MOUTHS.

ick.

• Locked thread