Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Sacrist65 posted:

I laughed at the thought of someone trying to get this approved in 2017.

It may not have even been approved when this photo was taken. That's an RAF Phantom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Rekinom posted:

Well to be fair the Navy has always been better at flying pointy jets than the Air Force. The AF only is on top now cause the F-22 is basically a cheat code.

Pretty sure the Navy has shot down more Air Force jets than vice versa, too.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Derek Dominoe posted:

I have no idea if that is true, but I do recall a Navy pilot (either Tomcat or Hornet) saying how they could hold their own or win vs Eagles within certain dogfighting parameters, but then the F-15s would "wall up" and gently caress them over six ways to Sunday.

It helps if the Air Force pilots think it's a training exercise.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/09/16/us/pilot-faulted-for-downing-jet.html

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
You guys are going about this the wrong way. You don't take your arms out and bunch it below your waist. You take your legs out and bunch it above your waist.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

JacksLibido posted:

2. Don't go base admin, just don't. You will sit at a desk monitoring civilians either cutting ID cards for some assholes fat wife,

Wait, the Air Force has .mil people doing this?

The head of the office at Meade was a civilian who told me I don't get to have an ID card because a dependent doesn't get benefits when a dead soldier's active duty period would have ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Dude I went to college with got out like last year because he didn't make major.

Wonder how he feels about this.

• Locked thread