Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I make a habit to piss all over the place inside military restrooms. Even as a retiree. Decades now and I guarantee I haven't pissed one drop in the toilet.

It's fine. Everything is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You want a 1N job of some sort.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

He specified people.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah uh that's not how it worked in F-15C and F-22 squadrons.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
If your passing the test but for the waist tape generally speaking your command will work with you- if your not a gently caress up elsewhere obviously.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
F-15C's considerably out perform F-18's in air superiority, Super Hornets included.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Night shift is super bad for your health.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I preferred a flight suit to ABU's, and BDU's were better than ABU's imho but I never ironed those bitches, and never starched them like others. I got a ton of grief over it from SNCO's but no part of 36-2903 said poo poo about mandatory starching and ironing of the drat things.

The worst part of flight suit was taking a dump. That onesie makes it take some thought to not have your green onesie sitting in a puddle of piss that surrounded the toilets inevitably.

Otherwise still my fave uniform.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The Air Guard is the most laid back place that's still notionally involved in killing bad guys and breaking their stuff.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Chief in 17 is insane.

Goddamn.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

People focusing on getting promoted as fast as humanly possible instead of being good at their job deserve to get transferred to Diego Garcia or uhh, whatever the one in the Azores is called for 20 years

Lajes Field? That'd be paradise.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Man if I could do any job at lajes then I would.

I was on a C-141 that broke down there for 6 awesome days. This was a long time ago, mind you.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Godholio posted:

Met one who did it in 15. The guy looked like he was 15. Shocking he didn't seem to be an rear end in a top hat, but I have no idea if he gave a poo poo about his people or what his game was.

I'm not sure E-9 in 15 is possible without STEP early promotions around E-5 to E-7 and E-4 BTZ, obviously.

I can't imagine someone with 15 years TIS makes a good Chief. Jesus.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Wild T posted:

I read this as referring to Kaiserslautern as a whole and it still worked.

Edit: I miss riding my bike 12km to the big shnitzelhaus by PHV in Heidelberg behind the Capri Sun factory, eating a gigantic piece of pork stuffed with shrimp, garlic and mozzarella topped with gravy and served with potatoes, then agonizing to pedal back the distance uphill while fighting the itis with all of my might. gently caress Germany is the best.

Doing USAFE right, right here:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I think joining the USAF and being in personnel/admin wouldn't be the worst job for basing options. Like.. yeah Minot needs clerks, but so does Lajes Field and every single country we have an airbase in needs admin clerks. You can go anywhere, and if your smart and work the system you can live a loving slack rear end life and get paid just as much as dudes in harder more demanding jobs.

I encourage folks to look into joining the USAF since I still think it's the best of all possible military options.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah because commissioning in the USAF is like getting gang banged.

:rolleyes:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Or that he's a chick.

Your not a chick right?

Because the Air Force is an all you can rape buffet apparently.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The USAF beats the ever living gently caress out of unemployment. It also beats the poo poo out of all the other branches when it comes to quality of life.

I gotta say I encourage you to seek a commission.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Weren't you an MC-130 nav?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I ask because AFSOC was traditionally more chill than that. Waaaay more chill than that. But I guess there were lovely corners.. U-28 life sucked dog dick hard, didn't think it was like that for the MC-130's, that surprises me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Dead Reckoning posted:

No. I would have let my entire chain of command up to the CSAF piss in my mouth if it meant that they would have reassigned me to MC-130s or AC-130s.

Yeah that just didn't sound like AFSOC. What did you fly around in?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Godholio: What about medically retired folks that aren’t on the TDRL but instead permanent members of the PDRL? Surely they don’t want the gimps.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I wrote a comprehensive post about USAF intel officers years ago. I can’t find it, but trust me, it’s still gonna hold up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Sax Offender posted:

There should be a "best of" collection of Shim posts. I can't even remember the last username of the main account. OMG PTSD PBUH? Gas Kills Kikes? Cisnazi Weedhitler (my fav)?

That’s the one, I still have the account just never use it anymore. That account is 16 goddamn years old now.

• Locked thread