Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title
I'm guessing a relatively small AETC base with no flight line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
She's doesnt hang out in Songtan very much anymore, think I only saw her roaming the SED a couple times last year so your odds aren't good. But yeah you are probably going to get nuked, good luck.

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
At this rate you might not even get off that island you're vacationing on, much less PCS back to Osan. If this were any other time prior to Trump taking over I would laugh off the "tension" in the AOR right now, but folks are getting nervous even in Japan with reports leaking out that we will retaliate when the Norks do their nuke test. Sometimes I miss Korea, but I don't miss Korea right now...

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Three years left till retirement... so, so close...

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Not saying much, but AFSOC is probably the best MAJCOM to fall under even as a lowly enlisted comm dude. Maintenance might disagree but it sucks everywhere for them I would assume.

• Locked thread