Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
Being a civilian loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Nice

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Inshallah

e:

Represent

Helldump Immunity fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 5, 2017

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

That poo poo was unreal. Word is the pilot did some legit hero stuff to get it home safe.

The wonkiest birds were always the ones straight out of depot.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Heh, seymour johnson.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Foglesong :allears:

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Rekinom posted:

I'm on 3 months of terminal leave with no wife, no kid, no work, no responsibilities, and sitting on a ton of cash. If I was single, I'd go to Australia (cuz summer) and pound jungle fever craving pussy like it was going out of style.

But tbqh I think I'm just gonna chill in my moms unoccupied downtown luxury condo, buy an Xbox or ps4 (haven't decided which one yet) and just play madden all day every day while getting swole at the gym.

Every instinct tells me I should be getting blackout drunk, raging, and partying at the bars which are like literally a block away. But I think I might just be turning into a boring old man.

I really like this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

Every time I get reminded of all the cool officers I've worked for and with, Godholio posts and reminds me how ABMs really are

• Locked thread