Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Wild T, in my experience you'll get to pin on, but be sure that you'll get Not Readys as long as that person is in charge.

Source : overly vocal TSgt with butthurt leadershit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Had to bus down to Osan today to take mine, got out at 130 to a text message from my LT saying he wants me to come back to work to sign my TSgt EPR. SMDFTB, I'm already getting crunk

Edit : also I'm on leave this whole month, gently caress me for not going off pen right?

nullscan
May 28, 2004

I'd laugh if I make master with a Not Ready due to all these chuckle fucks who can't pass a simple AF test. I took 15 and 14 back to back in the span of a month without studying poo poo. Cmon guys.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Ragaman posted:

She's doesnt hang out in Songtan very much anymore, think I only saw her roaming the SED a couple times last year so your odds aren't good. But yeah you are probably going to get nuked, good luck.

Yeah, she's been working Itaewon on weekdays. Saw her a while ago while we were getting a taco bell nightcap and she offered my friend a blowie for a taco. Stay classy Sally.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Lol, I'm about to get on a boat to an island just off the nk coast. It's been a pleasure posting with you gentlemen.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

whatspeakyou posted:

Wait how long have you been in Korea?

5 years consecutively, 7 total, about to PCS back to Osan in June assuming I'm not turned into a ghoul by then.

Island update : still stuck on island, and Lil Kim is planning on a test Saturday. I'm fukkin thrilled. We can see the north from here.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Yup, I'll be across the street next go around.

dscruffy1 posted:

Sounds like the perfect time to get married. Can't be worst than the last one, right?

Oh I'm sure I can make some awesome decisions still. Just hanging out for now.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

I'm pretty sure I could lose a few inches on my waist if the Air Force would just stop buddy loving me and causing me to drink so I don't jump in front of a train.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Arc Light posted:

After nine years in the Air Force, I'm finally working outside a SCIF. I can carry my cell phone. My room has a window. There are no SIPR or JWICS terminals in my building. The highest ranking dude here is a Master Sergeant. No officers.

I'm... happy?

You sunnovabitch.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

4 years till beard time for me. And looks like I'll be able to finish out my time in Korea too so I'm pretty stoked. The only motivation I have to make Master is being able to have a vehicle without jumping through exception to policies.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Arc Light posted:

Enlisted hazing is/was open.

Back in the 00s at Luke we'd get people when they Pcsed out.

So the week before you left you tried to not show up at the building or be ninja about it, but for one reason or another everyone always got spotted then hog tied / taped up to a palm tree. Then they would have all the condiments from the shop fridge dumped on them, and once you were fully disgusting, someone uninvolved would cut you lose and you had a chance to get everyone back by rubbing your nastiness all over them.

You knew that the person was disliked if this didn't happen to them when they PCSed.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

We spent about 3.5 hours playing 6 degrees of separation between different actors yesterday. It was nice having some time off from re fibering another office because they wanted to reorganize desks for the thousandth loving time.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Really should do a meetup when everyone gets here,seeing as I'll be here forever.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

This tour is 3 years, probably extend out to retirement in 2022. Fukkit. Maybe by then we won't have a curfew.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Not as good as my DL!

That I didn't read and tested out of.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

[TELL] Me how to be a CFC Key rep doing minimal effort while collecting most bullet

Gotta love coming back from leave and finding out you're voluntold to do some poo poo.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Ya'll are both dickheads and if you don't stop loving doing cossack dances at your desks and smashing all my fiber every week I'm throttling your youtube down to 14.4 modem speeds.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

JacksLibido posted:

Cool story, while you’re here I need my password reset and the printer needs new drivers kthanx.

Sorry, we don't control the print server, I'll have to escalate that ticket to the NOSC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Godholio posted:

Edit: This is going to blow everyone's minds, but the Navy's is far, far worse. NIPR in particular is shockingly bad.

After a year at Yongsan on army networks I was so happy going back to the regular dumb afnet daddy. He doesn't beat me as much.

• Locked thread