Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Xbox: Soulex
SteamID: Soulex13

I am sporadic with games but have been playing a lot of BF1 on xbone and I also do csgo on steam. I also like to get high and play source mod games like prop hunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TBeats posted:

I tried CSGO. It's more like Call of Duty than Counter Strike these days.

Yeah, P90 W+M1 destroys in silver levels which sucks. I've resigned staying in silver so I try to have fun. Being able to get good with AK/M4 and getting good games makes up for the crap teams and games.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I added you two fingers.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Elite dangerous on which platform? I bought it for steam but can't loving control anything

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

No more Xbox, PS4 ID is Soulex13.

Far cry Primal, Destiny, BF1, Just Cause 3 and GTA V (I have a ruiner :smug:)

Traded in all my deployment games and make like 400 in store credit with Xbox trade in.