Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Godholio posted:

Yeah, that server's loving nuts. But I'm trying to get all the weapon unlocks, and that's the best server I've found for farming kills. I've also managed to kick off political arguments in chat, and get a few people banned (for 20 years, iirc) by baiting them into using words that the server will auto-ban for.

Doing the Lord's work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I don't know if any of you are playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS but people on Reddit getting mad about dumb video game things is always funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/63migg/please_change_m16a4_model_or_name/

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Naked Bear posted:

A sperg who insists that he's right when he has zero knowledge of the subject matter, the worst kind of sperg.

But it has rails!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Derek Dominoe posted:

The reason DOOM Marine is awesome is that his character is simply "the demon the demons fear".

Whoa, too much back story for my taste

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i have some layzboy made for 500lb dudes and its awesome because i can sit cross legged, or with a pet in it an dhave plenty of space

That sounds like a dope chair

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

its really not bad, as a skinny dude i fully recommend fat man chairs if you have pets that like to chill

My dog gets frustrated she can't get on my lap in my regular person chair and now I know the answer

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

steal me one of those chairs i'll meet you at the back gate on north fort

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Did anyone else spend hours capturing every single ion cannon frigate in the death ball at Tenhauser Gate?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Wasting 30 bucks on that, when it was on sale a few months back, was a good way to know I never wanted to spend 60 on BF1 since it's essentially the same.

Game was absolutely gorgeous, but no hardcore and some other weird rear end design/gameplay decisions just made it a resounding wet fart of a game to me.

I'll go back to playing Battlefield 4 like a chump now.

The biggest problems I had with the game was not being able to squad up with friends and joining servers and being placed on opposing teams.

Hoping the next one fixes those problems and the couch co-op is implemented well. I played the gently caress out of the original games and would like to have a Star Wars game that's current gen and fun to play.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

they made that game already, it was called red orchestra :colbert:

That game was loving great and I hate that so many people that played bitched about balance and poo poo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Some clips from PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

https://clips.twitch.tv/CoweringSnappyTigerChefFrank

https://streamable.com/m7oer

https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingLachrymoseDoveBloodTrail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_2PBfdazo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

idk what just happened but i'll probably pick it up.

worst case scenario i have another unplayed game on steam :/

Most of those just show off different gameplay mechanics, like using a frying pan as an rear end shield, ghillie suits are OP, and a lot of people are really terrible at aiming shotguns.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

word i hope pesticide will teach us the pro tips

LMAO I doubt that I'll be much better than you guys after a few rounds to learn how to play. I mostly enjoy getting high and playing it with some friends. Occasionally we win and it's a great game.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm trying to play with HCT now and he's struggling with discord. Anyone else want in on this?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I SHOT A GUY IN THE FACE WITH A .300

Dude was hiding behind crates and poo poo too. It was a good shot.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Y'all died in that early fight and left me to ambush fuckers on the bridge by myself.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I teamkilled KFFF two games in a row. PUBG GiP squad is easily the best squad.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
How I feel not playing with you guys right now

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Anyone want to get a squad going in Battlegrounds? I've got pretty much the rest of the day to play

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ded posted:

GIP discord link that does not expire :

https://discord.gg/GHQRD5q

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

i can get on in a bit, after I write a detailed post about how much I love my SO to poo poo on my face during some good sex

As long as it's between two consenting adults what's the big deal?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Honestly I don't give a poo poo it was just funny to see your poo poo posted but I don't like hearing sex life stuff and IDK it was a weak JOKE OK MAN

Lol I know it was a joke on me. I wasn't sure how to joke about your privilege of an SO that loves pooping on you

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
HCT, Rev Maynard, my brother, and I just got a second place finish. Was a pretty exciting match. If Maynard hadn't crashed we could've taken first.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/857927966507978752

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Rolling deep right now on Battlegrounds. HCT kept it real with a molotov on some assholes that wanted to bitch out and not fight him.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
There's room for one to squad up for some Battlegrounds

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I want to give HCT a "Most Improved" award for Battlegrounds.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

also I'm not completely drunk atm

you missed some good poo poo after you left tho pesticide

I'm still upset that it loving crashed. I was ready to start murdering dudes with my suppressed m4

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

We were doing good then decided that in the really small circle with a dozen other players to start spinning around in the dunebuggy then I ran myself over :(

That's when you blast Welcome to the Jungle over global to let people know that they're gonna be brought down

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

pssh i did mine all alone, didnt need 3 other dudes to help me so t:smuggo:t

His was solo. Peep the discord.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Buca di Bepis had an amazing moment where he took two dudes from behind and blasted them in the face with his hot load
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5sqripgeI

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Got the SAW in a squad game earlier. We rolled around as an actual fire team and wrecked dudes. poo poo was awesome and we got a win.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Slim Pickens posted:

How fire team-y? Like Arma sperg lite calling out fire rates and bounding though contact? Did you call loa?

Just composition wise, not full sperg

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

A buddy just gifted me PUBG since he's been trying to get me to play it with him. Downloading right now.

I'll probably join you guys one of these nights.

Hop into the discord. There's usually a full squad playing and one or two others looking for partners.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Another fun way to get used to combat is to solo queue into squad with auto matchmaking off.

Also don't get into a boat with Two Finger because he'll curve the bullets like he's Angelina Jolie and shoot you out of the driver seat while he's clearly aiming away from the boat.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lazy Reservist needs to add some more voice channels to the discord server

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Are you guys playing squad PUBG right now? Me and my Canadian buddy are doing duo right now.

Hop on the discord https://discord.gg/erEd33P

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I win every now and then because the army trained me well.

CHICKEN SHOES is probably right though it's likely just the weed.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
It might be time for EBB to take a break from Factorio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

tastefully arranged labia posted:

how about i go back to drinking and smoking instead

Alternatively you could shoot mans with us