Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Steam: LostCosmonaut61
Battle.net: YuriGagarin

Been playing a good amount of Overwatch and Children of a Dead Earth lately. Also World of Tanks and Elite:Dangerous because I hate myself.

LostCosmonaut fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jan 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm still working through Dishonored 2. I like it a lot more than the first one.

Last night I popped in Steep for a bit. Super cool chill game. It's SSX for adults.

I'll have to look into that, I need a game that isn't sperg simulator 9000.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm currently out in the Xihe system myself

For all you E:D people, this is the place to go for Elite, check PGS thread for reasons. We can use all the bodies we can get.

Also, I just made 1,000,000 credits by hauling 8 tons of poo to a station.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Don't worry if you can't beat the advanced combat one, though, it's hard as poo poo.

I'm LostCosmonaut in game, hit me up.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Pesticide20 posted:

Anybody want to wing up in E:D and shoot mans?

I'm game and getting increasingly drunk.

edit: of course right after I type this I get a wing invite. Best bet (if you're in df) is to get in the discord and ask for wingmans.

LostCosmonaut fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 14, 2017

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Buca di Bepis posted:

Who puts out a peer-to-peer online game in 2017?

:frontear:

(well technically 2014)

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

This is the only good anime game franchise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

The Presequel was pretty okay imo. I liked the cryo weapons and lasers and poo poo, and I kind of remember liking some of the levels but I don't remember which ones so they can't have been that good (the scenery in the Eridian parts looked pretty cool).

My dick still hasn't gone flaccid since hearing that AC7 is gonna be on PC though. Excited to set my 4 year old laptop on fire playing it.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You gotta pay to put a name on the side of your ship? LOL nope
P sure other people can still see your ship name if they lock on to you.

I have no idea why you would buy a nameplate.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Anyone who's interested in CMANO should check out this thread; https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815107

So far goons have wasted a PLAN frigate, gotten a bunch of the Indian Air Force killed, and killed a bunch of J-20s on the ground with Frogfoots and Sk60s. Now they're in Africa.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Lookin like buying PUBG was a good choice.

(Also picked up Empyrion and DEFCON)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

orange juche posted:

i dunno if any of you nerds are hardcore space sim dudes but the guys who made the X series of space sim/empire building games are making X4: Foundations now, and it will be out in 2018 sometime. Looks like they learned a lot from getting screamed at about X Rebirth sucking poo poo a couple years ago, and this game is a lot more in the vein of X2 and X3 in allowing you to pilot every ship, can build anything, can trade anything etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuIeKMYaIAk

Welp, there's another reason for me to get a new PC next year. (along with AC7 and Cyberpunk 2077)

In other space game news, I started replaying CoaDE and I am so loving bad at orbital mechanics. I should have done more KSP.