Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Steam: mancxvi
Battle.net: wpo#11799

I mostly play Overwatch these days, at least while school isn't hectic.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

any minimalist computer desk recommendations? Something with bookshelf type storage would be cool. Just need something that's not too wide. I have that generic rebranded glass L-shape desk you see everywhere but it's too cumbersome and time to get rid of it.

I have a Samsung 34" WQHD, so it has to accommodate that. I like having my monitor sitting up high a bit, eye level. I noticed there's not really any desks with a built in VESA mount, will the attachable ones suffice for a 34"? I run a surface pro with a dock connected to my mechanical keyboard and mouse.

Build one. I had a whiteboard desk with a frame made out of steel pipe for a while, then I upgraded to an IKEA countertop on sawhorses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Third World Reggin posted:

Have a dumb clicker, I wanted to put this in drunk thread but gently caress you every thread is drunk thread

http://jhollands.co.uk/spaceplan/

i just beat this and i feel like i need to change my life

where did i go wrong that this is basically all i did on a sunday afternoon

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I like to think that whenever Roadhog uses an air can to heal that he's actually slamming down Rip-Its.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

got inspired by a tweet

http://i.imgur.com/IjkHc9s.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/yO85y6z.gifv

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I just played the resident evil demo and it scared the poo poo outta me. I honestly don't think I could handle playing it in vr :ohdear:

e]Although apparently the full game isn't actually very spooky once you get past the beginning...

e]Also also, the first time I was playing Isolation and the Alien ripped open the locker i was hiding in I about shat my pants. I'm bad at scare games.

In a strange twist of events, it turns out you're good at scare games because they actually scare you. I wish I could get that spooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Arc Light posted:

Nope. I already had all settings maxed out, 1920x1080 resolution, TAA antialiasing, 16x anisotropic filtering, all settings to ultra.

It just looks the exact same, down to the tiniest detail. I'm genuinely curious about what changed.

Edit: but man, for being kind of dumb and badly written, it always looked so GOOD. I want to live in a vault now.

I think it's intended for 4K resolution, or like 2560x1440 at minimum.