Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
are the battlefield 4 servers still populated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

have all the people that dont know how to play moved on to battlefield 1?

its annoying when half your team doesnt realize that conquest/domination arent tdm.

vains
May 26, 2004

maybe if you wait 10minutes like in far cry 2 or 3(whatever the one on the island was), pathet minh comes back and offers to let you purge the country.

vains
May 26, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Oh I know, but then the credits roll and you don't actually get to play that angle :(

is that a joke in every far cry? wait through the opening expository sequence with the antagonist and the credits roll?

vains
May 26, 2004

i'm pretty sure in whatever farcry was on the island you can just wait and the guy sends you home.

vains
May 26, 2004

the xbox one has the wrong ram and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

vains
May 26, 2004

cowboy elvis posted:

Ok one of those times is a technicality because we all have to touch a pussy on our way out from the womb.

c section.

vains
May 26, 2004

Arc Light posted:

I can forgive a whole lot because it gave us the "Dungeons & Dragons with an rear end in a top hat DM, but as an FPS" dlc. I legit chuckled hard the first time my dude yelled "MAGIC MISSILE" when he threw that particular grenade.

I feel like such an old man sometimes. I can't see the appeal of watching some other person play a video game when I could instead spend that time playing the game myself. Removing the interactive element of gaming and replacing it with someone's halfassed rambling commentary just seems dumb.

people watch movie reviews that last almost as long as the movie being reviewed.

vains
May 26, 2004

the only video games i watch is 30 second youtube clips of kfff shooting people in the dick

vains
May 26, 2004

despite the lovely graphics, random crashes, no aim assist, and low framerates, pubg for xbox(my gayming rig is broken/old) is pretty fun. its easily the best game i've bought since bf1.

vains
May 26, 2004

should have had my first chicken dinner in pubg but either:
the game glitched and didn't record a death properly
the other guy had 30 first aid kits.

i was in the last circle. there was 100% nobody else in the circle. no buildings or bushes in it, just a tree and a motorcycle. the last guy was probably in a fold of ground outside the last circle. i had shot at him a few times previously and missed.

did the game glitch or could you carry enough medkits and whatnot to survive?

vains
May 26, 2004

mods change my name posted:

well he could have healed, but at the same time they have already banned 1.5 MILLION players for cheating sooo

its xbox(because a gayming rig costs $1000 that i dont feel like spending) so i dont think people are cheating.

vains
May 26, 2004

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Buddy of mine got sniped across the map by a dude with a vector just this afternoon on xbone

how would he know? there's no replays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

You can't perma heal through the very last blue IE when it collapses completely. You actually want to have taken *just* enough damage so that the game allows you to use a first aid kit/medkit and you start using it before the blue hits you.

its an xbox one glitch. somehow you can "get under the map" and wont take damage from the circle.