Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
On further review I might have avoided that bug. Hopefully. GETTIN MAD AT VIDEO GAMES :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What bug is that? Now I'm worried

Apparently I didn't have it, but there's a bug where you do the mission to get the Jehuty Ibis (side mission). You'll get the bird, it'll show up in your animals captured records, but it won't give you the Jehuty emblem which affects your overall game completion percentage to something less than 100%. Thankfully I didn't have the bug. I just had a couple animals that I had already captured but didn't get the emblem for, but for all those I could just go back out on a mission and capture them again. The problem being that you can't redo side missions, and therefore can't try to recapture the Jehuty Ibis and then you're stuck with less than 100% completion.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i don't have friends and can't play co-op

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Behead those who insult Big Boss.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its beyond anime

mad max elmalingo: beyond anime

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

gently caress nerds and gently caress every single one of them that have made poo poo like this expensive as poo poo. Consoles, old computers, anything like that is just ridiculously priced nowadays. Especially higher quality CRTs like that. That poo poo went for almost nothing a few years ago, but a nostalgia for retro consoles/computers kicked off and now every poo poo for brains on ebay thinks they can charge $1000 for their broken rear end Apple II/Commodore/Amiga/whatever.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I think I've got one of them, I need to play it. A friend of mine is super into the series and I've watched him play a bunch, they look pretty fun and good. Kind of a spiritual successor to Shenmue which never got loving finished :argh:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
yakuza dudes are like the antithesis to all the magical girl cutesy anime bullshit. straight up choppin dudes fingers off and poo poo. yeah i'll go dig through my games and find whichever one i have. if i don't have the first one i'll go get it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress why did i not know that.

i also just figured out the 5Ghz band on my wifi router makes things super fast like my internet shot up from like 30Mbps to about 130Mbps which is basically the limit on the tier I'm paying for. sometimes i'm not a very smart computer dork. but then i also realized afterwards that my ps4 is the non-pro version that can't get on my wifi's 5ghz band :(

but then we decided to let the kid use the spare tv in her room so no more MGSV dogge in my office, gonna play it downstairs but that means i can just hook it up straight to the router.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
man i need to up my comfy officer chair game. infantry ruined my back and i'm paying for it now. seriously are those herman miller aeros as good as everyone says they are?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
steal me one of those chairs i'll meet you at the back gate on north fort

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

tastefully arranged labia posted:

You're autistic about planes, we're autistic about trains. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInDH2FeXaM

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

I laugh every time I see that video with the chicks just chilling out. Yes, women want to sit around in the dark while you dorks play a video game and chug your mountain dew.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've played two MMOs, WoW and Eve. WoW was loving stupid but I genuinely enjoyed playing eve with goons.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I downloaded Eve Online again yesterday.

:shepicide:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

gently caress I forgot about EVE scams. I always had too much of a heart to do them, so I preferred blowing people up instead.

That's the best part of EVE.

Reverand maynard posted:

do you want some isk? I've done like 37 supercap scams lol

Yeah sure, gimme today to figure out how to play this game again and PM me or something.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i never played eve but the scam stories were always fun to read

It made me feel like I was 12 again playing EVE and pulling scams. I used to gently caress with idiots on Diablo, putting a town portal to the final level of hell in Diablo's lair and saying in group chat "hey come through the portal I'll help anyone level up in the catacombs" and then just laughing as they instantly die the moment they go through it. Loot body, rinse and repeat.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Don't have the money for it right now, but god drat I'm still running a GTX 470 along with the rest of my desktop that I built in 2009 fuuuuuuuuck.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I guess it was made by a guy that made a mod offshoot of DayZ.

quote:

Lead designer Brendan Greene, better known as PlayerUnknown, had previously created the ARMA 2 mod DayZ: Battle Royale, an offshoot of popular mod DayZ, before moving the mod over to ARMA 3 and eventually H1Z1: King of the Kill, where he acted as a consultant.[4] He then began working with the development studio Bluehole, Inc. on a standalone version of the game mode, which would become PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.[5] With the game, the developers aimed to find a middle ground between the realistic simulation of ARMA 3 and the arcade-like action focus of King of the Kill.[3]

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

mikeo lets team up and ambush bitches

gimme til wednesday i'll have some money to blow on it, but yeah dude hell yeah. dayz was lovely but i played it with some goons a while back and just loving around was fun. hopefully this is better but i'm not holding my breath. but yeah i'm down dude.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im prolly not gonna buy it bc im working really hard at getting back on track and paying down poo poo at the moment

plus i got kid#3 coming july or so

im sorry but it does sound cool

btw if the kid is born on july 16th then he'll be born the same day as the trinity test

its kinda cool but i remember that otacon was born the day it happened i think and man that kinda weirded me out

At least you're not Huey, that bitch rear end mother fucker.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

everytime you;'re creeping in a ghillie suit "the invisible man"

Yo

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Had to do dumb things like use money for groceries. I'll jump in with you guys on the 1st or some poo poo, sorry.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm a bad person after Pesticide20 (I think?) gifted me PUBG and I haven't played with you guys yet, because my dumb macbook can't play it on windows in a VM and I have linux installed on my desktop like an idiot. Sooooo I've been meaning to buy a new SSD so I can dual boot windows for games. It should be here by Wednesday and then I'll finally join you guys. Let's hope my 8 year old video card can handle it at lowest detail and resolution :lol:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Is 8 gigs of 8 year old RAM gonna be a problem? Fuuuuuck I need to build a new desktop.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Got my new SSD, and after a day of troubleshooting getting Windows 10 installed on it, got PUBG installed. Dropped in, got a shotgun and 1911. Basically spent the whole time running away from the ever closing circle electric storm whatever the gently caress, I see the C-130 drop a crate. Like an idiot I run towards it and think I'm safe. Then some rear end in a top hat starts shooting at me from I don't know where. Then another rear end in a top hat comes from the other side and I blast him in the face with my shotgun. Almost dead and I can't tell if the sniper rear end in a top hat is still around. So I leave and then realize I need to use those bandages in my pack. Then the lightning storm thing hits me and kills me before I can fully heal. 10/10.

Also windows is retarded and didn't like me having my new SSD hooked up to one set of SATA ports on my motherboard but was perfectly fine with the other. It kept telling me I couldn't install windows on a "USB or IEEE 1394" :cripes:. Then for whatever reason it wouldn't just auto install and partition the disk so I had to open the command prompt and gently caress with diskpart to get it to work. Haven't installed windows in a while so I was downstairs making some food, then I hear this loud disembodied voice shouting at me about installing windows and I freaked out for a split second. gently caress you cortana t:mad:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Reverand maynard posted:

the animators for this game should all be barred from the loving industry

edit: I FINALLY realized what ME:A is reminding me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRSioOtpTM

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

Looking forward to playing PUBG with you Mike-O. It sounds like you've already figured out the game

I'll try to jump in whenever you guys play next.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
getting drunk with HCT and Two Fingers and gently caress you this game is good :hellyeah:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Warriors COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYY

Yeah that was some good poo poo.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I kept on getting crashes trying to go from the lobby to in-game. My computer is an old piece of poo poo I built in 2009 so that might be why though.

iKon posted:

with a full GiP four stack it's the most fun game I've played in ages.

:same:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

CWC is gonna poo poo a house, made of bricks.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I hope they come out with a Malheur Refuge DLC.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

A twenty something year old 4chan nazi posted:

We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators.

The :ironicat: is through the loving roof.

loving sex havers and niggers, I'm gonna go post on /pol/ about the glorious white race :qq:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yall realize that petition is satire right?

gently caress I don't even know anymore, shits too real. Fooled the poo poo out me :shrug:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Third World Reggin posted:

do you like clickers?
how about reading about bitcoins?
how about a clicker that makes fun of everything that has ever happened in bitcoins?

http://bitcalc.beepboopbitcoin.com/

I'm stuck on the monkey island parody, I've been playing this for like two hours at work.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare:

gently caress i want to believe :smith:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck im gonna go play some mgsv dogge and then replay mgs3. the best metal gear solid games with the best titties and the best doggos.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

coming to a pachislot near you!*

*only in japan

it probably is just a stupid loving pachislot :negative:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

lmbo @ calling konami videogame creators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Naked Bear posted:

Submarine games peaked with Silent Hunter III. :colbert:

I still play the poo poo out of Silent Hunter V.