Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
He apologized to the wrong woman about something he did to another woman. He's done this so many times, he can't keep it straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Is he actively involved in those other shows, or is it just contractually obligated producer credit?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I'm guessing the (unsuccessful) right-wing comedians he casts will still hang out with him.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Whatever you think of a Claire for a main character, a recast would just be too pointless after the S5 finale.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

Alias Grace is real good and only 6 episodes so won't take up too much time

Yeah, I burned through it a lot faster than I thought I would.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Oh, the final season of Longmire snuck out.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Ohhh, Lady Dynamite is a Hurwitz show.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Ben Barnes is too handsome, they should ugly him up a bit.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Snak posted:

Longmire is still good.

Basically liked everything but Cady's story this season.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Yup, this is the end.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Haven't watched it, but I have seen complaints that for a show that promoted itself a "women in the west", their story is the b or c plot of the show, and it's mainly about the men

The "town of women" aspect is way less important than the preview implied, and the male mysterious stranger and the male sheriff are the main heroes.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Honestly Glitch sounds like a bad version of Les Revenants/The Returned, not really anything like The Leftovers.

It is another version of those shows, though the American Returned is the worst of the bunch.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

That reads more literal than I meant it.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

zoux posted:

How's Frontier? Season 2 dropped on Netflix today

I thought it was awful.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

zoux posted:

I see the fourth and final season on Turn just went up on Netflix, is the show any good?

Doesn't meet it's potential. I think it would be better if it focused on building the spy network. Instead the network is tiny and constantly under threat of destruction because they have to make the protagonist a bad spy in order to create drama.

And they made the villain a massive bastard, but can't kill him because he's a a real guy, so they can only repeatedly almost-kill him.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I guess during Occupy, she was calling for the decapitation of Wall Street bankers. She's not well and flits from popular movement to popular movement.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

Wait, both Beckys?

They're gonna alternate scenes.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Vanderdeath posted:

Like, I don't know if this is a gimmick post or whatever but that was the joke. That was literally the joke. You got mad at the fact that a dude known for doing one of his signature things did his signature thing as a meta joke. Come on, son.

"Smolder? People's Eyebrow? It's the same face! Does anyone else see that?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Terriers ends pretty conclusively. Yeah, they could've wrote another story for Season 2, but the season's story ends.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

esperterra posted:

It's called the 90s.

I recently watched that movie about Kevin Kline as the closeted guy, and drat that movie's dated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I watched some Zoo on Netflix, but it stopped being about funny animal attacks and became a boring monster show at some point.

• Locked thread