Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Scaramouche posted:

I don't know if it means anything but this appears to be a homage (?) to a garbage pail kids card. Can't remember which one, though some of the them were done by Art Spiegelman of Maus fame.

correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

new freakazoid reboot looking terrible

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm glad pat's out of retirement

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thecluckmeme posted:

Requesting an edit with a weathervane "who wants to start a" and FIVE directions labeled "F I G H T" for this thread

:effort:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

absolutely perfect

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

MageMage posted:

What does a "Quran-shape" look like? A book?? Like a rectangle???? Like 99.9% of baked cakes?????

it's against my religion to make a rectangular cake

that's right
i'm a moron

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Potato Salad posted:

And yes, the early Obama craze was very much a cult of personality, but I think we need only look to how short that lasted to see my point.

Let us not forget, Obama was the antichrist

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Cpt.Americant posted:

Close-ish to a cartoon. At least as close as that sideways confederate thing.

fucker

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Tarezax posted:

Well, I mean... they're running a literal concentration camp...

um excuse me it's called the pacific solution

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pants Donkey posted:

"Well if it isn't my old nemesis. We meet again."

lmfao branco you rapscallion youve done it again!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

god bless

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lmao that boy scouts and girl scouts are different things in America
that's fuckin weird

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

god bless

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

oh this blowback couldn't have come at a worse time for hillary, she'll never win the presidential campaign now!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

that's the most horrifying pauline hanson i've seen outside of real life pauline hanson

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

.Edward Penischin posted:

The worst takes aren't always in cartoon form

aborted fetuses can't be mass shooters

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

:drat:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

How about some more Fairfax cartoons?

Simon Letch, SMH:

Cathy Wilcox, SMH:

Unfortunately Campbell only makes a cartoon once a week and also the Fairfax cartoon galleries suck dick so that's all I could be bothered to find

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Trapezium Dave posted:

David Rowe, Australian Financial Review:

Oh hell yeah, Rowe is great

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

New Pat:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

More Pope:

From the brief few days in 2013 when gay marriage was legal in the ACT:

Today's followup:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lurdiak posted:

It went back in time and killed him in March.

that drat gaystapo, always one step ahead

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ziv Zulander posted:

A smiling, clean-shaven Charles Manson arrives at the pearly gates, with all four Beatles waiting in open arms to greet him

Korner Kelly: When you're here, you're family

oh my god

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

So since Bill Leak has passed on and can't provide any more political cartoons, are you ready for the worst take on the SSM vote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCaEU-zSYQ

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The Haitian posted:

Happy Tuesday!

"You Got To Know When To Hold 'Em"

the best lady liberty

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

nice

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Branco gets me every time. Learn to draw already ya hateful gently caress!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lmbo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lurdiak posted:

I think Pence would be an improvement on Trump because he doesn't have nearly the cult of personality that Trump does and that would greatly affect his room to maneuver as he tries to rip out all our spines and suck the marrow out of them.

That's as may be but that paedophile in Alabama still got himself quite the following by virtue of being ARE PARTY so I don't think it's worth banking on

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

You're right Tinsley, it is a terrible thing that Trump did nothing about the opioid crisis in 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The article.... is bad

• Locked thread