Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Outstanding OP and 2P, great new username rorus, happy new year, and hoooooly poo poo I've lived through 8 iterations of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

:perfect:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

this is amazing, I love the super vulgar style of Brittoons applied to the current situation here.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

As AGC as it gets.

Gonna quote this again because just go ahead and shut down the AGC Gayby category. This is the literal definition of unbelievable, I cannot physically believe this cartoon exists.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
https://twitter.com/emigre80/status/835194463836307461/photo/1

It was this guy.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
That's at least two cartoonists who couldn't come up with a better pun than "The Art of the Fail". I mean I get that you're visual artists but holy poo poo it doesn't. Even. Rhyme.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Pants Donkey posted:

I imagine most idiots like lester don't even consider HRT. They just assume you cut off your dick, get implants, and wear a dress. But never shave, of course.

Interesting thought: I don't think I've ever seen a conservative/transphobic cartoonist acknowledge the existence of trans men.

well yeah they don't need to be worried about accidentally being attracted to a trans man

OR DO THEY

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Shangri-Law School posted:

Susie Cagle's latest. Americans eat too much loving meat.
*snip*

My human anthro/ecology professor told me he was a vegetarian for ecological reasons in 2004 and the idea blew my fuckin mind as a twenty year old. He then taught a whole lecture about it and the theory behind it being an extension of simple energy principles. It's why I eventually got my masters degree in environmental health.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Sandpuppy posted:

A band-aid on the head is a novel way to treat brain cancer.

It's in reference to the original reason he went to the hospital, a blood clot above his left eyebrow.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

This has nothing to do with Charlottesville and is like ten years old.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Also pretty sure it was a photoshop.

I can tell it was taken in Columbia SC because that corner of the state house parking garage is Distinctly Hideous ( also it's from the Confederate Flag removal protests)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Uhhhh okayyyy... :psyduck:

• Locked thread