Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
These days pretty much every Tinsley comic could just be replaced by Dana Carvey's old man character screaming "I'M OLD AND I'M NOT HAPPY!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Crazycryodude posted:

New Garrison, hot off the presses.

Why does Zyklon Ben always draw Trump as some striking manly figure about 40 years younger than he actually is?

Who is South Korea supposed to be there? Hwang Kyo-ahn?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The best part about the right jacking their lil wieners to the MOAB is that it was deployed entirely without Trump's approval, and it now seems like he didn't even find out till after the fact.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Ramirez really has kinda devolved into nightmare fuel over the past few years

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

21 Muns posted:

This is an utterly foul cartoon, from the framing of preventing atrocities like gas attacks as "killing brown people" to the implication that Trump groping women isn't seriously evil. gently caress, even if Trump is killing brown people for no reason (and, to be fair to the cartoonist, he probably is, but the thing he's referring to in this comic, based on the talking points, is the airfield bombing in Syria, which isn't even killing anyone, let alone for no reason), that'd be better than him groping women; most presidents have killed brown people for no reason, but none of them have, AFAIK, violated women's boundaries before (except for Thomas Jefferson, I guess, but no one knew that at the time). War is lovely, but it's always been lovely; meanwhile, Trump is turning back women's rights to a time before our country's foundation, when they couldn't even vote. And this cartoon is just helping him right along by literally portraying his victims as inanimate objects.

I wish we were getting lovely hot take cartoons about Hillary instead of Trump. :smith:

"What's worse: Hillary killing brown people, or Hillary being a woman president?"
-Alternate Universe Cyansky Probably

*clears throat loudly*

*leans into microphone*

"21 The Muns"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Trapezium Dave posted:

I don't know when he started but here are some earlier cartoons that Google spat at me:

Does this mean if I'm sick I can just grab a shotgun and hold up a hospital? I have a right to defend my life after all!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Erenthal posted:

I think that was Hans Asperger actually. LF did have its share of personalities.

I'm pretty sure you're right, Jack started out being genuinely baffled by pretty much any piece of art, and eventually just trolled until he got banned for almost killing people with a motorcycle.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

What, are you unaware of the US's history of making nuclear attacks on hostile nations which have nuclear capability, ensuring that only the US and its allies have nuclear weapons?

I mean it worked in Civ III

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Won't someone please think of the yacht builders!!?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Has it been two weeks?

"Please don't be cruel to God's Perfect Simple Boy!!"

- Bruce "Just 2 Beers Officer" Tinsley

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

PLEASE DEFEND DEAR LEADER FOR US STUVE BRANNON!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

Garrison has had a big think about things.

Garrison projecting so hard his zombie astral erupts out of his body and flies around the room screaming "SooOoOOo muUUuch for the tolerant leeEEEeft!!" in an unearthly wail.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I never get tired of Bruce constantly and forever returning to Dinosaur Joke Well, even though it has long since run dry and he's just scooping up grit and dust.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The best part about Orb Trump is he doesn't even get to hold the top of the Orb. Gotta come in all at the side, cucked by a Muslim Orb King.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Feinne posted:

Oh so Ditko is an IRL Persona villain.

If Ayn Rand is a Persona villain then yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

"Ya gotta give me the exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Locked thread