Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Fake news has no respect for historical continuity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Rhodes — whose role as Obama’s deputy national security adviser for strategic communications will come to an end on Friday with the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump — was a leading advocate of the Iran nuclear deal and a vocal critic of Israeli settlement policies.
“So Ben Rhodes, who is a veritable enemy of Israel, Obama appoints to Holocaust Memorial Council,” American Spectator Managing Editor Melissa Mackenzie tweeted. “The man is a spite machine.”
Labels: America, Ben Rhodes, Holocaust, Obama, President, Shoah

quote:

I wonder how many of the current and future mothers of the Women's march actually live their principles. I'm less than optimistic.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:argh: Mayor Kenney :argh:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Tingfinder posted:

Tinkle
Tinkle
Little
Czar

https://twitter.com/georgetakei/status/819003453057990656

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

(this is from jan 20 but I don't recall anybody posting it)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

this is a good cartoon

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Has Garrison attempted to mold Bannon's deflating frog corpse of a body into yet another ubermench yet?

Nope

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

You'd think that a company that prides itself on its gay-friendly image would be more inclined to protect their clients from homophobes.

(Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees worldwide after Trump ban)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Cpt.Americant posted:

Saw this show up and liked the art

This is the second piece I've seen from this artist, and both are very well drawn. I wonder who the artist is - never seen credit and the signature doesn't tell much.

edit: thanks, reverse GIS http://hkstudio.tumblr.com/

edit2: :catstare:

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 31, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

This story is so crazy that I was sure it was a joke. I checked. It's not!
Labels: LGBTQ, Mothers, Political Correctness, Pregnant, transgender, UK

Cucking obsessor posted:

I'd keep your girlfriend away from Donald Trump, he's cucking entire media institutions.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben posted:

Starbucks CEO vows to hire '10,000" muslim refugees in the next five years over American citizens and our vets. Boycott Starbucks!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

full bentext, my underlining:

quote:

A meme box is circulating on the Internet. It features the face of Steve Jobs with the proclamation that he was the son of a Syrian refugee and therefore we should accept all Syrian refugees. The logic of the left is often predicated on such fallacies of logic. The average IQ of a Syrian is 83. Hardly ‘insanely great.’ If you mention that to one of the leftist virtue posturers however, you’ll most likely be smeared as a ‘hater’ or ‘racist.’ The protestors demanding the importation of Muslim refugees are doing it to feel good about themselves. Feelings are of paramount importance to them. They probably feel a happy warm glow inside because they think they are helping people. Helping people is progress. They are progressive.

The problem is, their idea of help does not involve voluntarism. Their idea of ‘common good’ relies on government force, and who gets to decide what this ‘common good’ is? Why, the lefties, of course! They want to help people by using bigger government and more taxes. Don’t agree? Don’t want to pay those taxes? There’s always a chance that well-armed government operatives can show up and make you pay–and if you resist, you could be killed.

These progressives now want to force upon us millions of Muslim refugees, who tend to be young, single males. That’s a recipe for crime and terrorism. In Sweden, only a handful of these refugees become employed. Most stay on the dole. Rape statistics are off the charts. Importing such a disparate culture into Europe has been a disaster for western civilization. It didn’t work in Europe, but somehow it’s magically supposed to work in America? We see similar liberals here with the same welcoming signs and the same virtue posturing that we saw in Europe. The CEO of Starbucks outdid them all by promising 10,000 jobs to refugees. Shouldn’t Americans get those jobs first? NO! It’s about importing more Muslims who want their own culture—Islam, which they consider superior. It’s about tearing down western civilization in order to usher in world government.

Wake up and smell your burnt coffee, Starbucks. You are brewing up big trouble and I for one will no longer patronize any of your establishments.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Here's also a few Henries for cartoons since nobody posts this garbage here anymore

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

The sixteen offending countries that ban people because of their nationality/ethnicity/religion are are Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan. Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
Labels: demonstrations, Islamic States, Israel, Jews, passports, Travel, trump

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Yaakov will probably ignore it because he's a coward and Trump is his guy (even though he occassionally pretends he's impartial)

:signings: posted:

Yes, we're moving through another era of change! As Jews, we've been thru so many dangerous eras of change, but we have our instructional manual for Jewish continuity. It's called the Passover Haggadah. The classic Hardcover Dry Bones Haggadah is now available at Amazon! If you live outside of the United States, shipping can be really expensive! But by ordering NOW you can have yours shipped to you at a reasonable rate. So if you live in America there's no rush (while supplies last) but If you're not in the USA you should order yours now to receive by Passover. To see the Haggadah and perhaps buy one, click on this link:
Labels: demonstrations, Haggadah, Immigrants, Israel, migrants, Refugees, trump

quote:

Number of actual Nazis punched by Antifa since Trump's inauguration:

precisely 0

edit: bonus 2 tweets from kkklurf

lmao "twitter is like water, you can't ban me from it!"

edit2: he also got a 24 hour suspension from Facebook for the concentration camp cartoon

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 3, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben took his sweet time writing his fantasy and boy is it a lot of :words:

Garrison posted:

Students at Berkeley protested in the 1960s to help bring about freedom of political speech and activities at their university. They forced the administration to acknowledge that such speech should not end on campus.

Nowadays, students at Berkeley want to end free speech. They chased Milo Yiannopoulos off campus and then physically attacked those with whom they disagree. The students turned classical liberalism into the very fascism that they claim to despise.

Chairman Mao once brought about a ‘Cultural Revolution’ that was designed to drive out so called ‘revisionists’ and generally instill fear into the populace. Why? Because he could and he enjoyed power. He encouraged China’s young people to harass professors and officials. Many older people suffered beatings, public humiliation and harassment by Mao’s young fanatics. This helped suppress any dissent—which was always something Mao enjoyed nipping in the bud. We’re now seeing a variation of this on many of today’s college campuses. Students are indoctrinated into a mindset that places feelings above logic and reason. They attack their enemies through violence—not debate. You cannot reason with a fist in the face. The ‘antifa’ students are funded by the billionaire sadist George Soros, who loves power and tyranny just as much as Mao did. Like Mao, he also wants to live forever.

Today, if you are conservative in many of America’s big cities, you had better keep your mouth shut. Wearing a pro-Trump hat invites a violent response from leftist thugs. Politicians on the left such as Tim Kaine are egging it on. The legacy media are also complicit.

The global elite could not install Hillary, so they are dancing a tantrum. As a result, Trump is threatened with assassination and his supporters are being physically assaulted. We have also seen Richard Spencer get sucker punched. Whether or not you agree with him is beside the point. Spencer does not advocate violence and his free speech should be protected like anyone else’s.

It’s time to stop the violence and start listening to each other. Instead of telling the police to ‘stand down’ in the face of reckless hate and violence from the left, the rule of law should be enforced. The First Amendment should be defended.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Feb 3, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
the last one is putin

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

saw this in cspam, might as well post it here

quote:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw punches.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Funny to see big government oppose the Left.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
wait, the dog is named Doobie? Yaakov... is a goon??

quote:

On the bright side, feminists in line for beheading.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Now I'm just waiting for virtual reality fireside chats.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Harvey Mantaco posted:

That would be a pretty good comic handy to throw at people. Got a link? Not sure which one you're referring to.

It's not in simple throwable comic form. It's the comment he added to his yesterday's comic:

quote:

On the bright side, feminists in line for beheading.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:drat:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Wait, I thought Dees was anti-Trump now because he's a Jewish puppet or something?

Or did I misread a few of his other crazy collages?

He's switched positions between "Trump bad (((globalist)))" and "Trump good anti-globalist" like three or four times now. He's legitimately mentally ill and IIRC on his site he's said that he'll draw pretty much any conspiracy theory that people send him. Do not expect him to be coherent :v:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
continuation:

Kirschen posted:

Yikes! Friday is NOT Tu B'Shvat, the Jewish New Year of the Trees.

:laffo:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
:rolleyes:

I like this one.

quote:

Hye, I've heard crazier theories.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
I liked the "bank deregulation is going to put us back into the hole" metaphor but yeah it only implies that the banks suffered from it so okay I retract my like :(

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Sephyr posted:

Isn't it saying that banking REGULATIONS will put the brave, hard-working banks who climbed out of the pit all by themselves back into the hole?

Bag visual metaphor, bad message.

No, its deregulation. "Time to relax bank regulation" and back in the hole the banks go. The whole reason this was drawn is because Trump is going to deregulate everything.

Mr. Squishy posted:

I've changed my mind, the cartoon is good and you're a bunch of idiots.
Agreed

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Context posted:

Macy's facing pressure to drop Ivanka Trump line

Context posted:

Boy Scouts will allow transgender children into programs

Context posted:

Warren barred from speaking on Senate floor for rest of Sessions debate

context posted:

Celebrities weigh in on Betsy DeVos confirmation: 'This is murdering' our school system

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

gently caress off Ramirez

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

euphronius posted:

Lol wow are you wrong

I'm curious; my country's constitution provides rights to everyone under its jurisdiction, citizen or no. Does the US'? I've heard the "citizens only" argument a few times but no rebuttal.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Garrison posted:

Aristotle recommended moderation, or the ‘golden mean.’ Virtue can be found as a reasoned, logical place between two extremes. For example, courage is virtuous, but when carried to an extreme it becomes destructive recklessness. A lack of courage brings about its opposite, cowardice.

We see today a great many ‘virtue signalers’ who want to feel good about themselves. They consider themselves, kind, humane and generous and they want you to know about it. They demand help for poor, suffering people all over the planet. They want them removed from their own countries and cultures and brought to the United States so we can see such help up close and personal. “Let them in!” they shout. Their signs say, “Refugees are welcome!” They think all humans are equal and there should be no borders. At least, not for the United States.

The problem with such virtue signaling is they want to help people by forcing others to participate. Someone has to pay for for the immigrants who come here wanting free stuff. Things such as medical care, education, housing and food. The immigrants also bring cultural conflict, violence and crime. Big government is the tool used by virtue signalers. They want to steal from you via taxes to pay for the welfare of strangers.

I lived in San Angelo, Texas for nearly 10 years. The many Mexican Americans I knew there were proud of their heritage, but they considered themselves Americans first. They scorned immigrants from Mexico who did not bother to learn English. Nowadays, it’s considered ‘racist’ to insist people have a common language and culture. We are no longer a melting pot.

Massive muslim immigration is even more dangerous. They demand Sharia Law, not our Constitution. They consider Islam to be superior to Christianity. They do not assimilate—they dominate. Importing Islamic culture is a recipe for future strife and conflict. Refugees wanting to escape their hell holes too often want to transform their host countries into the very same hell holes that they left. Look at what happened to Sweden. Crime and rape skyrocketed and now there are ‘no go’ muslim zones. This the the same vision Obama had for America. That’s why he drove hard to the hoop to import as many muslims here as he could. A divided country is easier for world government types to control.

Victor Davis Hanson is one of my favorite writers. His books on history are excellent. He also wrote an excellent book titled “Mexifornia,” in which he expertly sums up the problems California and other states are facing. That is, a new paradigm where illegal immigrants are not assimilating. English is no longer expected to be spoken. “La Raza,” an openly racist organization, wants to turn California into Mexico while of course still insisting their people get plenty of free stuff.

California wants to be a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants. There is even talk about secession. Under Governor Jerry Brown (Governor ‘Moonbeam’), the state’s debt has deepened to over $400 billion. Regardless, more free stuff is perpetually promised and more immigrants are desired. They can’t afford to help every suffering person in the world without making citizens themselves suffer. This is an example of a virtue being carried to an extreme. Helping others has become a dangerous vice.
—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

“Coloring books for adults are now a “thing”. The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) informed me of this startling fact a while ago. Apparently there are coloring book clubs, Facebook pages, Instagram postings, etc. etc. And, it seems, it’s not new. Sigmund Freud’s competitor Carl Jung used to prescribe the coloring of intricate Indian mandalas to his patients more than 100 years ago as a relaxation therapy technique. Sali (the LSW) continued “So why don’t you create a few Dry Bones coloring books for your fans to enjoy?” Mandalas and intricate flower designs are not my thing but the idea of Dry Bones coloring books really was an exciting idea. The first one is a Dry Bones guide to Jewish Curses. I think you'll like it. I’ve now done a few books (some coloring books and others not) and I’d really love to have your feedback. The LSW built an “author page” at Amazon (there’s no stopping this woman) where you can see what I’ve done so far. Check out my photo, read my bio, and peek at the books.

wow, that's a pretty good caricature of yaakov

quote:

Disgraced Philly DA Seth Williams.

quote:

Perhaps feminists could to keep their own legislation out of male wallets.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

It's got to be such delicate work to balance whining about WHITE GENOCIDE against advocating policies that will definitely result in more births among economically disadvantaged groups but I'm sure Nazi Klurf Guy has a well thought out pFFLLLLBBBRT

quote:

2016-03-11
It is striking that the American Christian Voters are determined to ensure the reproduction of those who would most likely favor candidates in opposition to their own values.

Perhaps Christians ought not to save their ideological enemies from self-destruction. The money they would have given to their churches will instead be redistributed to many hungry future liberals.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Where does the whole Warren = Pocahontas / native american thing come from?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
old man yells at palestinians

quote:

Jerry Sandusky’s son charged with sexually assaulting children.

quote:

How quickly the mainstream narrative of Trump has flipped, from Russian provocateur to ally.
what?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Trump Administration trashes leaks that undermine U.S. national security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
henry you dense motherfucker

• Locked thread