Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
If only there was some candidate you could have supported and voted for who wasn't an insane fascist piece of poo poo, huh Ted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I like those, simple but efficient imagery.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Obama signing a bunch of executive orders was a gross abuse of power and disgusting overreach, while Trump doing it is cutting through red tape and bureaucracy and getting things done, and it's okay when our guy does it because

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I have to say, it's amazing, if not inspiring how focused van Dam's hatred of Trump has been throughout the course of this entire shitshow.

And I'm pretty happy to see Horsey's getting on the anti-Bannon boat; the more people that laser-focus on that inebriated rat, the better.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

:drat: That's going on a good comic nominee list.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Even by usual Ramirez standards this seems pretty fuckin dippy

like did he obfuscate so badly in order to sleep tonight or something?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So we've got a posit that:
1. Until Trump's Executive Order Muslim Ban, there was no vetting, period (or that this is what Democrats wanted).
2. A border wall is an effective way of keeping out illegal immigrants, and without one we are vulnerable.
3. "Come on in" is a statement that goes against American values.
This isn't just a twisted talking point trying to burn the other side, this is what some people literally believe.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Political Cartoons 2017: a Sanctuary City for Bullshit

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"No Vetting"

Get hosed.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cat Mattress posted:

Inhuman is kind of a bad name, though, what with being synonymous with barbaric or monstrous.

So was mutant. It conjures up deformed cannibal sewer people like the Chuds.

BarbarianElephant posted:

I'm sure they will spontaneously cease to exist if Disney manages to extract the movie rights to mutants from Sony.

That will take a very long time if they are trying to get the rights from Sony instead of Fox, the people they sold them to.

La Brea Carpet posted:

F4 is boring and Reed Richards is a sociopath. Doom did nothing wrong IMHO.

He once convinced a woman he loved her then sold her to hell for magic powers.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

"No Vetting"

Get hosed.

Yes, it would be somewhat mistaken for the United States not to vet refugees to some extent, better let the alternate universe United States where this is an actual tangible problem know that they should start vetting them.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Hoo boy, these cartoons.

Hoo boy.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's international travels – Theresa May has said Turkey must ‘uphold its international human rights obligations’ after meeting President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Ankara"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Theresa May 'does not agree' with Donald Trump's immigration ban

Times:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Where's Rainbow Dash?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

HA HA SUCK IT SNOWFLAKE CRYBABY LIBS TRUMP'S TOTALLY THE CAUSE OF THE DJIA BEING AT 20,000 THANKS TRUMP GO TRUMP HE'S ACTUALLY OK YOU WHINERS

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Office Pig posted:

I have to say, it's amazing, if not inspiring how focused van Dam's hatred of Trump has been throughout the course of this entire shitshow.

It's even more amazing when you consider it in the context of Arend's own views on immigration:

Trump: So lovely even other racists hate him!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fulchrum posted:

Why is Green Arrow there? And why is he trying to give Green Lantern the same look the black guy is?

As I understand, Green Lantern/Arrow was a long-running series, and they frequently addressed social issues with Lantern as the conservative and Arrow as the liberal. So Green Arrow is thinking "He's got a good point- what are you doing for black people?"

Fulchrum posted:

You misunderstand. I am not questioning how someone who understands science can have faith - I have it myself. People can understand the how while still knowing God is the who and why. But she has the how, the who and the why of how her people were created. So why does she give benediction to an unrelated entity?

Who made the aliens who made her?

Spoeank posted:

I'll never forget when Barack Obama screamed down FOX News and called them fake news. It was especially jarring thanks to the massive MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner behind him.

No, this one did sort of happen- Obama called Fox News a political opponent. The difference is that was just one network, not the entire news industry. http://www.tvguide.com/news/obama-administration-fox-1010807/

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Hah. I would actually be surprised if a single gently caress violently screeching in this article comments section is the least bit phased.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jan 30, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

My school did this all the time. Apparently we were meant to use peer pressure to stop the bad kids doing stuff.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Discendo Vox posted:

:drat: That's going on a good comic nominee list.

I'm not sure I get it. All I can see is the faint outline of bricks, so I guess it's a prison cell? Is my monitor too dark? What does the writing in the window say?

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Jurgan posted:

I'm not sure I get it. All I can see is the faint outline of bricks, so I guess it's a prison cell? Is my monitor too dark? What does the writing in the window say?
It's Trump's signature.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jurgan posted:

It's the same thing that was written on that diaper-with-a-stain a few pages back, so I'm guessing it's his formal signature?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Wow, Mexico is only in the eighties. That means there's like, a hundred countries that Trump hates more than Mexico. That's kind of surprising.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Vib Rib posted:

So we've got a posit that:
1. Until Trump's Executive Order Muslim Ban, there was no vetting, period (or that this is what Democrats wanted).

A misstep, since the current talking point is that Obama shut down Iraqi immigration too, so why blame Trump?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Varvel you dingus, how'd the treadmarks get on the donkey and the sign if they're upright and Trump just zoomed past?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Trump @Trump @Muslim Ban

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Angepain posted:

Wow, Mexico is only in the eighties. That means there's like, a hundred countries that Trump hates more than Mexico. That's kind of surprising.

more surprising that mexico isn't both tenth and last on his list of known countries

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Political Cartoons 2017: Statue of Liberty tears so fake. Sad!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Peanut Butler posted:

more surprising that mexico isn't both tenth and last on his list of known countries

I hope San Escobar is in fifth place.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

this is a good cartoon

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Bill Leak:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

A subtle joke. It's been pointed out that "go forth and multiply" could be construed as a flowery way to say "gently caress off somewhere else".

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa

Cruel Donald Thesis

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Peanut Butler posted:

Right, its position means it's clearly at the end of the list because it starts again after only one or two more countries tops, it's more amazing he knows that many.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

BarbarianElephant posted:

My school did this all the time. Apparently we were meant to use peer pressure to stop the bad kids doing stuff.

That was my Dad's method of parenting when my youngest brother would act up. It didn't work for that either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crocuta posted:

Cruel Donald Thesis

https://youtu.be/K8ZDlDF2s_4

• Locked thread