Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

How pathetically mad do you have to be to create this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Grimdude posted:

Much like any good political cartoonist, it's good that he explains what's happening instead of becoming a competent artist.

What loving anime has he been watching that has five-pointed stars in the pupils of the characters

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pants Donkey posted:

Meanwhile Allie claims Net Neutrality is bad because....government?

I just noticed the dude's shirt says "innovation" so at this point Allie is just taking the loving piss

e: or possibly there some sort of faraday cage metaphor going on here but I'm not really willing to give him that much benefit of the doubt

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mallard just put an email address out there.

I know, I know, safari rules.

But it's out there. And we've all loving seen it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ramirez can't see the firearm for the words.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

King Possum III posted:

8 Russians Hacking

Someone better tell Garrison the official word is that this one didn't happen

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mewnie posted:

I'm not sure this really counts as politoon persay, but in my local rag they run this strip and it veers between pablum and STDH.txt every so often:

Wow, "Old people don't believe in the War on Christmas but kids know it's real," it's like three layers of opposite of reality

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

This retroactively vindicates the first one

Yeah, this is how you make a bad joke and then own that poo poo.

The only way this joke makes sense is if the first one was already bad, so well done to the jokeman

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wow, Rall gets so close to making a good clean joke and then absolutely loving nosedives with that punchline.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

You have to understand, unlike Trump, who is a bad skunk in the White House and can't we all just get along, the Clintons are evil incarnate and someone should really Do Something about them.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Avirosb posted:

Cthulhu isn't evil, he's just misunderstood :colbert:

I'm gonna blame that on the fact that even trying to understand Cthulhu drives one toward culty madness.

This is different than the current alt-right. It has to be.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Yet again Tinsley goes back to the old White People Standard, "Look at the Asians (I Can't Be Racist)." Gimme a C! A bouncy C!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Say what you want about the Nazis, at least they believe that the Jews exist.

Kirschen won't extend that even that charity to the Palestinians.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

I know there's no actual symbolism in this, but I like that he drew the calm, compassionate, good-natured one on the left in blue and the angry lying doomsayer on the right in red.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Duke Igthorn posted:

One thing lost in the obvious "He fired someone for bias so that means he's bias???" answers is that bias doesn't change fact. The political affiliation of the Watergate security guard that discovered the break in doesn't change the facts of the break in. So, basically, all of these people are saying "Well OF COURSE they are going to find something incriminating: the people looking for something incriminating hate the person they're investigating" which...I mean...wut?

Well yeah, why would you investigate someone who was innocent? That'd be a waste of time and money.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Other folks have mentioned how this cartoon is pretty dumb, but I'd just like to point out how sure, how absolutely certain, McCoy was that he was going to have to get used to drawing Hillary. This is beyond drawing the same face six times, this is a variety of facial nuances and angles, all identifiably the same person, all noticeably rendered in what I would call McCoy's style.

I can just imagine him looking over his vast collection of reference images and practice sketches that led up to the development of this particular McCoy Hillary and angrily trying to figure out some way to make all that effort worth it.

So much better than Tinsley's "trace over that one drawing" method.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Or like

Put a bunch of chicken in the oven for a while once a week and buy a bag of salad

This fuckin' bullshit about how healthy food is soooooo expensive and time consuming is one of the things that kept me fat, you bastards, stop pushing that loving lie

Also Zelda you are not a single mom with two kids, ditch the soda

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Anyone care to translate this from shithead to English? I'm assuming it's just making fun of the 'meToo' movement, because of course it is. But is there a sex scandal in the UPS or something?

Edit: Oh, never mind. It's just more "B-b-but men are objectified tooo! :qq:" whining.

It's how come these loving worthless degenerate scum bitches don't objectify me like they do other guys.

Probably from a man who hasn't weighed himself in a long time.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

If y'all motherfuckers choose one First Dog to read this year, make it this one.

Stay safe, Eaten Fish.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

Sexiest daddy Trump should deffo be a category.

Garrison. Done.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm the undecorated evergreen tree in the middle of the desert.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
When Apple Pie Hubbub makes a short post you know you're in for a concentrated burst of gently caress YOU

A straight-up rape joke. Right in the funny papers. Next to Family Circus. Great.

Oh man do I have some trivia to dump on you that I am gonna make sure I spell out in ludicrous detail on every panel. loving hell, this is a trash fire of a comic within the context of it being Prickly City.

E: I can't wait until next year when the yellow coyote is sad again that a real person died over a year ago. And every anniversary after that.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

I don't know if this is :can: but no-platforming is 100% a symbolic act and it's good for universities to listen to the student body.

Especially when the student body is saying "don't let transphobes in, you loving morons."

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

:umberto:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

YOU loving DID THIS ALREADY YOU WENT TO SPACE HOLY poo poo

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

What the gently caress is going on with Baby Trump's legs?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ramirez, your guys are in power, how can you still be going on about the debt when they're the ones setting the budget did you miss the loving memo

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Welcome to 2018, folks. I know for some of y'all it's not quite here yet, but for those of us close to the date line, it's here.

Things are looking up so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Katt posted:

Hah still 2017 for another 10 hours :smug:

Sorry, I can't hear you from ~*the future*~

• Locked thread