Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Schpyder posted:

Literally the only people who believe the story is about Russia actually hacking votes are people whose sole exposure to the story is coming across the words "Russia," "hacking," and "election" in a single sentence for the very first time. This tired straw man needs to die, unless you can dredge up some actual mainstream media coverage implying actual vote hacking, rather than just bad Facebook shares or tweets or some such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

duz posted:

Well, yes. The one guy responsible for a large amount of the fake news last year said all his liberal leaning sites failed since liberals would actually double check his articles first.

and you're a loving idiot if you take an admitted con man at face value

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

You misunderstand. I am not questioning how someone who understands science can have faith - I have it myself. People can understand the how while still knowing God is the who and why. But she has the how, the who and the why of how her people were created. So why does she give benediction to an unrelated entity?

the abrahamic godhead is an actual canon character in marvel comics

spider-man and the fantastic four have both met him

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Angry Salami posted:

So are the Hindu gods; Marvel's Thor once beat Shiva in a fight.

Hindus were... not impressed with that creative decision.

recently marvel also revealed that odin created heaven and angels

comics rule

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/827239243214827520

• Locked thread