Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

MikeyTsi posted:

Did you come in on this page and perhaps miss the last several pages?

If not, did you perhaps sustain a brain injury that is affecting your memory of the last few pages of conversation?

I can't speak for actually knowing randos on this thread, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

What happened to the "commonly requested cartoons" section? My mother wanted to see the Popular Fantasies gun control cartoon.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Who gives a poo poo, seriously

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You're gonna have to do a political cartoon about President Trump eventually.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Go Falcons.

The Pats are Trumpers. Just like you, McKee!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Nice.

Also, I'm an American worker, and I'm terrified at the steaming dump that Trump and his labor department are going to take on employee rights in this country. Get ready for America, the right-to-work country.

But sweat-on-his-brow workin'-man Glenn McCoy likes Trump, so maybe I'm wrong. Can't disagree with the hard-worn, grizzled values of an effete cartoonist.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So when's the next time Ramirez is actually going to draw Trump? 2018?

As horrible as his stingray-Bush caricature was, it's also notable for its absence. I think during Bush's second term, Ramirez drew Harry Reid and random celebrities each more times than he ever did Bush.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Branco and Ramirez are rightfully bashed for their mindless GOP cheering, but Lisa Benson's pretty terrible, too. And unlike those two howling baboons, she's not even interesting enough to enrage you.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

Counterpoint:

dumb fuckin cartoon

I'm willing to bet that Lisa legit thinks that John Lewis is in danger of losing his next election because Dems dumb bad.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

DMCrimson posted:

A better press conference would start with him saying "please leave the room if this will offend you"

hahaha holy poo poo. Nice.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

2003 WH speech bubble: Saddam has WMDs.
Press: Zzzzzzzzzz

oh wait

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

"No Vetting"

Get hosed.

Yes, it would be somewhat mistaken for the United States not to vet refugees to some extent, better let the alternate universe United States where this is an actual tangible problem know that they should start vetting them.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

HA HA SUCK IT SNOWFLAKE CRYBABY LIBS TRUMP'S TOTALLY THE CAUSE OF THE DJIA BEING AT 20,000 THANKS TRUMP GO TRUMP HE'S ACTUALLY OK YOU WHINERS

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ha ha! Manly man Trump who is manly totally PWN3D wimpy Chuck Schumer, who "had family die in the Holocaust," what a precious SJW snowflake!

French kiss a belt sander, McCoy.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SexyBlindfold posted:

The Trumpist fauna has plenty of species to marvel at, but for me the most pathetic is the trolls who somehow still think they're "ironically" supporting fascism and white supremacy. Because yeah, I'm fully aware that there's nothing "ironic" about the core of the alt-right, and I'm also aware that this whole propaganda-thru-dank-memes was part of Stormfront's strategy to coopt 4chan and other cesspools in order to spread their message. But when these shitheads say "b-b-but the alt-right aren't all neo-nazis!", like, they're actually right. It's just that, for me, that makes it worse, not better. Because jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to understand that your group is infested with neo-nazis, not be a neo-nazi yourself, and still help the general effort for the sake of feeling you're "in on the joke"?

Here's a completely, absolutely, 100% unrelated link to Michael Tracey's twitter feed, enjoy

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Delonas is a crazy racist old bastard, but I guess I have to give him some credit for never joining team Trump. Dude seems to hate Trump more than anyone else

It's because Trump is fat.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

We seek peaceful coexistence.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

this needs more love/horror

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So noted wife-beater Mike Lester is going to spend the entirety of the next four years tut-tutting random left-wing anti-Trump protests. What a thoroughly useful service he is providing to the body politic.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Heaven? Whatever gave you the idea you were in Heaven, Mr. Valentine? This is the other place!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I don't see a problem with someone punching McKee in the face either, FWIW

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

beepsandboops posted:

I personally can't wait till Garrison does another ubermensch Trump so I can do a side by side comparison

:allears:

dat rear end

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Like McKee, McCoy should be punched in the face too.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

quote:

Politicians on the left such as Tim Kaine

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I know I'm transgressing but this might be worth it:

Don't bother finding out what happens next, you know what happens next.

Threesome?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That's not Trump. I wonder when two-time Pulitzer winner and vital conservative pundit Michael Ramirez will be drawing the current President.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So much for the tolerant left.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

Lol @ Nazis rooting for the team representing one of the bluest areas in the country because they apparently think they don't have any black players (the Patriots' active roster is 67% black)

It's just such the dumbest thing to fixate on

Black guy
Black guy
Black guy
Tom Brady
Jewish guy

Black guy
Jewish guy
White guy
Black guy
Black guy
White guy
Black guy

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Playing midgame percentages like that strikes me as ridiculous when the human factor is still so very much in play. The Falcons literally called plays that hosed themselves over without the Patriots having to do much, and I'm not sure how mathematical modeling can account for that

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SomeMathGuy posted:

ISIS is what, exactly?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Thing? No, thing.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/HayesBrown/status/829408747051180032

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I think it's worth noting whenever Dana Summers lays out what he thinks are some SICK BURNS ON THE LOONY LIBS that he looks like the Jigsaw Killer

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Four years of drawing nonstop latte-sipping dumb libs, eh Mike.

Also, like how this falls into the Asay Rule. On its face, there's....nothing bad about what these people are saying (aside from it being a fantasy). But you're supposed to think it's bad by default, because booga booga.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trogdos! posted:

continuation:

:laffo:

how hard is it to draw a tree

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

Ways you can satirize Obama:

- His speech patterns (lots of uhs and ers)

- His mole

- His occasional tendency to be indecisive when action is required (the biggest flaw of his presidency IMO and I love Obama)

Ways that idiots satirize Obama:

- He sure is uppity

- lol he's black

He also has a pointy chin, which makes Wormbama even more ridiculous for its lack thereof.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

HA HA SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT, EH PUP? I BET THEY'D PUNCH ONE OF THEM ICKY TRANS IF THEY SUPPORTED TRUMP

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

stdh.jpg

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mike Lester is fat now. Good to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Y'all have already mulled over this turd, but I think this is even funnier in light of DeVos' DoE misspelling W. E. B. Du Bois' name on a tweet the other day.

The woman is clearly an incompetent hack, pumped up by the charter scam and Amway, who doesn't know anything about education issues and doesn't give a poo poo that she doesn't know anything. But in McCoyLand, she retains the quiet dignity of the schoolchildren who bravely fought desegregation. French kiss a belt sander, Glenn.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 14, 2017

• Locked thread