Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I advise anyone confused by Red Panels to go to his Patreon page and watch the video he put up. It's enlightening.

I wonder how much of a donation you have to make for him to reveal his chickenshit name/face.

Also, does Muir actually get posted in the bad webcomics thread? Last time I went there, over 10 pages back didn't reveal one of his strips, despite there being two separate comics featuring single-digit-aged children being raped.

Happy Too New Year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
As I recall, it went something like, "Bad webcomics, eh? I've seen dozens of Lesters and McCoys!", followed shortly by :stare:. So yeah, it wasn't an experience I'd care to repeat, hence my asking.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
It's that time again, when the outgoing president hands his big box of problems to the president-elect.

When you die and go to Hollywood Heaven, it takes some time for you to fully materialize. Sort of like a reverse Marty McFly.

Balloons!

quote:

With her glasses and her updo, and her sharp conservative views, Tomomi Inada has sometimes been called “Japan’s Sarah Palin.”

This week, she will have a chance to present herself as a statesman in Washington. And official Washington will have a chance, in turn, to get a good look at the woman who could become Japan’s next prime minister.

A hard-liner who has defended many of Japan’s actions during World War II, she will make her first visit to the United States since being appointed defense minister last month, meeting Defense Secretary Ashton Carter at the Pentagon on Thursday.

I feel like "with apologies to the Matrix" is a dig at JRRose

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Schpyder posted:

Literally the only people who believe the story is about Russia actually hacking votes are people whose sole exposure to the story is coming across the words "Russia," "hacking," and "election" in a single sentence for the very first time. This tired straw man needs to die, unless you can dredge up some actual mainstream media coverage implying actual vote hacking, rather than just bad Facebook shares or tweets or some such.

Our news media has been trying to make it clearer with visual aids:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Samurai Sanders posted:

I remember lots of anonymous internet people saying they would do it but I can't remember what celebrities did.

There were a few. Lena Dunham did, and so did Amy Schumer, who I assume is the lumpy mass Tinsley tried to draw there.

Drinky sure does seem pretty confident the party that - as it's first act this session - tried to poison the ethics watchdog will be cruising to victory again in four years.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Some cartoonists, like Garrison and Bok, post a mile-long screed to accompany their cartoon. Mr. Fish puts it directly into the cartoon.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Guest writer: AF Branco

Branco's Obama eyelids return!

I guess this is about Ford canceling production of a plant in Mexico. Not sure what Chevy had to do with it.

e: looks like Trump criticized GM about making the Chevy Cruze in Mexico just before the Ford announcement.

Sandpuppy fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jan 5, 2017

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

The rare cartoon that needs labels.

I think Branco may be further up Trump's rear end than even Garrison.

Wizard of Oz and Dr. Strangelove have been getting some serious mileage this election.

Charlie Hebdo anniversary.

:confused: Everything is going soy? Cartoonist is Romanian if that helps.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Meanwhile, in reality:

Almost 20 points lower than Dubbers!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I AM THE TOILET posted:

This is the same guy who did the "Mr. Edison there's a big dumb government poophead here to pee on your wonderful wonderful lightbulb" cartoon, right?

The hell's up with his representation of Mexico.

Yep. Randy Bish. For reference, here's his caricature of Obama:

Wait, you mean blaming the Democrats for Russia interfering with the election isn't already a Trump tweet?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

All I'm getting out of this is that's a very poorly run aquarium.

Also, I saw one of these out in the wild last night:

Muir and Garrison, joining forces at last. I can't decide which I like better, the ever-so-slightly saggy jeans, or that it's advertised as a "Gangster Donald Trump Tee"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Dees is going to have to crank up the output if he wants to catch Garrison in the batshit department.

Skulls really should come with a warning label.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Do I want to know what "Bh Burger" is supposed to mean? Pretty sure it isn't "Bal Harbor".

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

sirtommygunn posted:

It stands for Burger Heaven, you can see it in a couple spots in the cartoon.

I guess so, but it seems oddly specific. There's already a "Burger Heaven" and their logo looks nothing like that. I already figured it wasn't "Barack Hussein", since the H would be the bold letter in that case.

Just seems weird for Ramirez to put the effort into making a logo like that that doesn't also drop a sick Obama burn.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
I'm guessing the Illuminati pepperoni is hiding behind the hot dog.

Also, it looks like Barney Frank is putting the Beetlejuice Witch Doctor curse on that kid.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

"Ya gotta give me the decolletage!"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Somewhere, Sean Delonas gets a twinkle in his eye.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Nenonen posted:

I still can't get over how stupid Garrison is. Is there a place called Check Republic on his atlas?

Perhaps it's listed as Chechia on his atlas.

And the first of the Benwhizi cartoons trickle in:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/10/iconic-california-tunnel-tree-destroyed-storm-pioneer-cabin-tree/96384416/

Americans treat presidential elections like a sporting event. AGC

Now I wanna watch Motel Hell again.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Improbable Lobster posted:

Trump didn't listen to Frank Zappa and now he loves to eat the yellow snow

Why Does it Hurt When I Tweet

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

That skeleton still has soft tissue on its feet. Mainstream Mediasaurus is not as dead as Mr. Alt-Pizza wants to believe.

Surprised he didn't stretch Benghazi across three cans.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Pretty sure right wingers like McCoy, Ramirez, and Lester are more obsessed with Hollywood than even Hollywood is.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Donald J. Trump is our president-elect. The concept of logic and a loving god are both very difficult to prove.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Somfin posted:

Okay quick question

How much are those rent-a-protesters being paid in these folks' fevered imaginations

Whatever they're being paid, James O'Keefe will top it for them to riot instead.

GOP decides one of the top priorities is to make buying suppressors easier

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Someone please explain the urinal cake earrings to me. Any relation to the tow-chain necklace she's wearing in the photo of the accompanying article, or is it just a Trump reference?

Michael Che posted:

“Dude, you’re a real estate tycoon. You couldn’t think of anyone more qualified for Housing and Urban Development than Steve Harvey? It feels like every decision Donald Trump makes starts with the sentence, ‘Yo, you know what would be hilarious?'”

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

davebo posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing what just a month or two of being POTUS will do to his physical appearance when he doesn't have time for poo poo like bronzer.

If Darth Vader can find time for his bacta tank while ruling the universe, I'm pretty sure Trump can fart on America from his tanning tub.

Also, that dumbbell on fire in the Kelly is killing me.

Do we have an O/U yet on number of negative tweets Trump will issue on Inauguration Day?

Gamble loves the classics!

D.N. Nation posted:

Wow, that Day by Day is pretty racist!

Sandpuppy fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 17, 2017

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Potato Salad posted:

Really need to frame and pour a reinforced concrete cap under the first floor for any of this to count, and you need to be proficient with a simple firearm you know how to clean and respring plus have lots of ammo for.

I think it works better as a prepping for a hurricane-type joke, as it implies Trump is more like a natural disaster, which causes indiscriminate destruction.

e: Obama just commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence. Bring on the right-wing butthurtoons :unsmigghh:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Republicans posted:

I doubt the comic is at all related to this. Kids soccer is the quintessential "everybody wins" activity in the eyes of conservatives and I wouldn't be surprised if Ramirez was unfamiliar with that story.

Yeah, it's a human interest story from outside the U.S. I'd say that alone makes it a less than 1% chance Ramirez knows about it.

The party that never ventures from Fox News cracking about "safe spaces" will never not be hilarious.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

And so, after Jan.20th, she shall remain the first lady of us all.

"History will shine brighter on this administration mostly because Trump."

He confused Manson with Manning? :confused:

I think that's the narrowest Trump head Toles has drawn.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sinners Sandwich posted:

What do the kids represent, it's cute.

DEBT.

You can tell that's an old Ramirez, as Obama has been drawn with something somewhat resembling a human head.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Happy Extinction Event Inauguration Day!

John Roberts showing up in a Clarence Thomas disguise is a smart move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65jqrHQi_c

Gonna do that constitution. Do it right in the rear end.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Looks like Bill Schorr corrected his Chief Justice.

I'm hoping someone will at least draw a visual nod to G-Dub's Adventure With the Plastic Poncho.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Those must be the three members of the ruling class that weren't on team Trump.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Zardoz Ben posted:

And so this is my latest cartoon. I’ve drawn a great many Trump cartoons and now I will move on to other subjects for awhile.

"Now that Trump will start actually governing and loving things up from the get go, I will conveniently ignore him in my tireless pursuit of crying fat chicks with blue hair.

Somebody misses Obama already.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
My Fellow Woman on the right: "Uh, I never even said anything about abortion".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Captain America has his shield, The Piss King has his deadly erect necktie.

• Locked thread