Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I unbookmarked this thread in November and decided to come back to the new thread. Read 3 pages and I already can't take it. Jesus I don't know how you people can do this anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Isn't this literally the opposite of what happened? Unless there's another story, the one I read is ftm who crushed the girls competition because they wouldn't let him compete with the boys.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Something I notice browsing on the mobile app is that a lot of cartoons are in gif format. Is there a reason for that?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Wait, it is an old people thing? I don't think so. I thought it was just a style thing. When I'm typing on a keyboard I double space. When I'm posting from my phone (like right now) I let the phone handle it. Same goes for most people I know around my age. My parents both single space and so do the older people in my office. Neither is correct but neither is it linked to age.

I was taught to double space as a kid (although I don't know what's going on with that space before the question mark) but personally don't really care. Nowadays I think most guides say to single space after a sentence. Of course there's plenty of people who want to be super smug about how they're formatting their paragraphs the one true way.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

It's funny to watch Zyklon Ben slowly twist his thinking from "DADDY TRUMP WOULD NEVER START A WAR, AMERICA FIRST!" to "DADDY TRUMP USES WAR TO PROTECT US! AMERICA FIRST!".

His comics are like art therapy, except it makes him more insane as it progresses.

I hate to defend him but that's literally the opposite of what he's saying. Like, even in his little blog post he mentions that he didn't like the bombings in Syria and he doesn't want war with Korea, he's just saying that if NK doesn't stop it's attempts to become a nuclear power it may be inevitable.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Somebody 'edit the face mask with "Kantian Nihilism" TIA

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Prism posted:

The dog edits are no longer necessary BTW.

Don't listen to this person.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Is eating mud a colloquialism I don't get, or something? :confused:

This is a worse thread meme than pants donkey

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

As if Lester has the slightest loving idea of what a job where you'd get mud on your jeans is like.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

The roll cage should say Regulations and the trailer should say Tax Cuts for the Rich

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

It's...pretty clearly a joke? Like it's actually one of the funnier jokes that Branco has done I don't get how anybody is missing such a simple thing?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I first read that as "posting" as in "posting on SA" and got really confused for a second.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Is this the same one from a while ago or is it changed?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Shugojin posted:

That one is fairly old iirc.

For some reason I don't remember Farage or Putin being there before but Farage is even less relevant nowadays so yeah, I think it's just the same old one.

Speaking of Garrison

​"Legacy Media Extinction Event! "

Garrand fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 13, 2017

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like how most of them are just smugly smiling and Alex Jones is loving screaming like the doom guy leaning on the trigger.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Don't be too hard on the poor guy, he's been enslaved by the Grand Intellect

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

"Obstruction of Justice"
"Scales of Justice"

"Floor of Justice"
"Robes of Justice"
"Sky of Justice"
"Justice of J-

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Shugojin posted:

Nah I mean corporation wide, I do analytics stuff. No one was expecting them to do as well as they are.

When my store first got them in I thought it was some weird beyblade type thing but then I discovered it managed to be even less interesting. Also they cost 20 bucks (High end bearings or something.)

Then we sold out.

Then we sold out again.

Kids these days :corsair:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

McCain: So what's the news Dr. Engvall, am I sick?
Doctor reaches into his pocket: "Here's your sign"

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Honestly bish seems pretty unmemorable to me either way, outside of the fact that he drew the first black president with giant loving lips. And unlike others, it wasn't just part of his style. He never drew anybody else like that as far as I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

We see tons of these cartoons with mushroom clouds coming from trumps and Kims heads but if they really wanted to get the metaphor right they should be exploding from the crotch.

• Locked thread