Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Xander77 posted:

k, I don't think this artist has been posted in the thread before. Given the metaphor and the fuming everyman in the corner, I'm assuming he's trying to say that "Government and Hurricane funding" is a bad thing?

I think he means that the dems are stealing that money from Trump to use it for their own nefarious purposes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Well, I'd vote for him if I lived in Philly. I only know his stance on one issue and his aggressive legal tactics but I like what I see. Thanks for the heads-up, friend Stiglich!

Yeah, this dude sounds p good actually.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I would have just gone with the girl saying "DEBT", it would be just as insightful.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

drat, next time I need a costume I'll go as a politoon, with all my clothes labeled appropriately.

Except one that just says debt.

loquacius posted:

tom_&_jerry_line_of_action_tutorial.jpg, jesus christ

I know Branco is always bad at drawing, but still, c'mon

it looks like MS MEDIA is snatching a hammer away from the Trump statue and then kind of just spontaneously combusting for no reason

Is he bad or just lazy though?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

axolotl farmer posted:

Brett Noel whipped up this cartoon back in 2004

I can't get over gorilla bush. Those arms. :allears:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Bad reporter is so good.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh
What a surprise
Not a single whiff of THE ACTUAL loving NAZIS THAT WERE MARCHING.

Christ i would have much less problems with the right if they werent goddamn cowardly shits with more conviction than principle.

I dunno what you're talking about, the skinhead is right there in the toon.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Prickly City has become Goblins.

:sadfan:

Now that was a good comic. :v:

Also gently caress that dude with the Mexico/Hooters comic.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha, happy to contribute to your fever dreams.

If he was trying to say anything else, idgi. And using a quake that killed hundreds to make a hah, titties joke is such bad taste.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Korner Kelly: ShipREKT

There should be a :goonsay:, except it's Korner Kelly.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm the scare quotes Garrison puts around free speech when it refers to other people, but not when it refers to him. Because they really say it all.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:eyepop:

But yeah I'm also way more repulsed by the juxtaposition of this inoffensive artstyle and the racist message it conveys. There's just such a weird gap.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

This is great.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The same comic with the same joke about the same topic over and over and over.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Hahaha, this one is so good. I can't even tell if its honest or satire.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Goddammit, gently caress academia, I'll become a cartoonist. You don't even need to draw or have any kind of originality.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

King Possum III posted:

"The Puerto Rican Resistance"

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz accused Trump of 'poor leadership.' She complained about a lack of aid to her hurricane-swept country of Puerto Rico as she stood in front of palettes of aid. Apparently she wants President Trump to deliver water bottles Puerto Ricans personally. Maybe he can spoon feed the mayor while he's there, too.

The smoking gun is the fact that the Puerto Rican Truckers union is sabotaging the Hurricane Maria relief effort. The Union is not allowing the truck drivers to move containers from the Port of San Juan and the US aid cannot reach the people. The problem is not Federal- it is local distribution.

The Hillary-supporting Cruz praised FEMA for their work just days before bashing the president. When it comes to Trump, she just couldn't resist resisting him. It's just another example of the Democrats and the legacy media attacking Trump no matter what he does. Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to be an epidemic among the left.

—Ben Garrison

I know this is a few pages back now but holy shiiiiiit :stonklol:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

There was an episode premised on this in the most-recent season of Bojack Horseman they banned guns.

Yeah I was about to post that, it's p much the exact same point. The sad thing is that I can totally believe something like that would happen.

E: the sad thing being blaming it on women's gender, not banning guns.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Bombadilillo posted:

It takes a man with a gun in his pocket being shot at to realize, no his fantasy of being the hero is really a fantasy. Apparently.

So that's it, that's the way to get gun control!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Branco doesn't just trace some tits and call it a day.

Yet.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I Love Annie May posted:

jfc, what the gently caress is wrong with this guy? I mean, there's a naked girl in your bed and you talk about feelings? What are you, gay?

WTF is this lovely rear end post? Are feelings only for gay people? Is it wrong for straight males to have other things going on then sex?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

What a svelte Trump.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

"insert thoughts and prayers" is a very nice touch.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

10/10 Bad Reporting

So good.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Mandatory self discipline is pretty much just laws. You have to stop yourself from doing illegal poo poo.

Mandatory morality on the other hand sounds just like the kinda freedom the US needs :freep:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Holy fuuuuuck. Not even hiding it in the least.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ah yes, tattoos as a shorthand for being a criminal, truly a man of his time.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ague Proof posted:

The latest ad, which started airing this week in the Roanoke market, begins with a dark, hooded figure in a home holding up a baseball bat as the MS-13 motto “Kill, Rape, Control” flashes on the screen. Then, a narrator warns of violent crime linked to the street gang in Virginia — and accuses Northam of putting Virginia families at risk.

:wtc: your politics are so hosed up, I'm having trouble seeing poo poo like that fly on my side of the pond.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah as your article points out, he wasn't supposed to be alone on the field at all but others were delayed and unable to make it out onto the field before the anthem started. So he stood there all alone and now feels completely miserable for making everyone else look bad.

So good job cartoonist.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

You loving piece of poo poo.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I love how he didn't know how to identify this dude as a leftist, so he gave him a paper to clutch that just has his affiliation on it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Huh didn't know Weinstein was the Democrat endorsed presidential candidate.

It's just such a weak gotcha. "Haha, this bad guy was from your team, Checkmate libtard"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

drat, who are these people next to Weinstein? There don't seem to be labels anywhere on their bodies.

Help!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The brave Jews of the USSR demonstrated their continued Jewish people-hood by dancing and singing in synagogues and in the streets on Simchat Torah. This they did in the face of Communist repression. Their actions spoke to the world. In the end we (the Jews) won, They (the Soviet oppressors) lost, and the story has faded from history and our memories, along with organizations like the Student Struggle for Soviet Jewry. 

Labels: Holidays, Israel, Jews, Miracles, Moscow, simchat torah, USSR
[/quote]

drat, I need to Re read my history, I did not know that the USSR was brought low by the jews!

He also seems to have a very low bar for miracles.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Kopijeger posted:

Easy enough with GIS:

For those who are interested in the legend

The Black Disgrace posted:

Europa's soil is fertilized by foreign blood
"Welcome help" the Jew calls it cunningly
The jew had always been great at race muddling
Europe's shame grows in France's lap

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 11, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm a big fan of the firing cycle one tbh.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Begemot posted:

That is a solid pun.

We have seen so many cork puns now, and I am wondering if every cartoonist thought they were the only one to think of this great pun.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm not sure if I can get behind that gritty reboot.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

How about Win Wein Stein's Money

hmm, who's hosting that one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

WTF is this nightmare and why does it have claws? :ohdear: