Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

21 Muns posted:

Three pages into Politoons 2017 and we discover Ramirez's foot fetish. :psyduck:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

loquacius posted:

What, do you have a horsefly infestation inside your home or something?

No, because we have spiders, duh.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

That cartoon is coherent, accurate, with a strong and clear message. why are you trying to argue that it should use innacurate imagery

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

SwitchbladeKult posted:

That alt-right prick that got punched denies being a Nazi.

He also says nazis have branding issues and should go by titles like alt-right instead.

https://twitter.com/alexandraerin/status/823055233555238913

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Fates End posted:

gamergate (a movement that, though it originally had some members with a sane agenda, has been completely consumed by anti-SJers and trumpeters)

Ah, yes, helping Zoe Quinn's ex ruin her life, under the guise of being mad that she slept with a game reviewer who never reviewed her game

Or perhaps that time they got angry that game journalists were celebrating how diverse gaming had become

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Kerning Chameleon posted:

How are you people signing things like ID cards and legal documents?

Did you know you can just write your name however? The stupid paper doesn't even know the difference!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

SomeMathGuy posted:

I... think... he's trying to blame that mass beaching incident on Native American magic, possibly some kind of vengeful retaliation for the DAPL? I can't believe I'm saying this but he's usually more straightforward.

All the Dees I've seen involving Native Americans treat them as magical naturalists in tune with the earth. Like they're the epitome of his regular anti-chemicals/technology/pharmaceuticals stance

• Locked thread