Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Remember: any civic gains by a minority means we had to destroy ten times as many for white people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
America is now a giant safe space for pissy whites to openly flirt with fascism and punch themselves in the nuts while screaming UHMMMMMM YESSSSSS NICE THAT'S THE STUFF

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

You, I like.
Yeah gosh I guess it's going to be up to your ol' buddy Trump to magically stop the violence in Chicago.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
It is okay if the loving TEE-VEE screams loud enough to drown out any support for President Pumpernickel.

It is NOT okay if the GOVERNMENT screams loud enough or beats the poo poo out of or does something to actually stop someone from displaying support for King Fatass of Fatlandia.

Figure it out, or don't. These people have as much a grasp on free speech as Lord Orange does, what with this actual plead for equal time on SNL.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

This is the same guy who did the "Mr. Edison there's a big dumb government poophead here to pee on your wonderful wonderful lightbulb" cartoon, right?

The hell's up with his representation of Mexico.

Guess it's better than drawing him in a poncho and sombrero.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I know far too many people in real life that think this way. Many times I've been "accused" of being gay because I've said gays should have the same marriage rights I have. When I follow up their accusation with a simple "Why do I have to be gay to want others to be happy?" they generally have no response. I truly believe they've never thought it through because they are trapped in some homophobic echo chamber.

These same people will wrap themselves in the mantle of endless compassion and generosity, and draw themselves as ultimately peaceful and benevolent - despite never once in their lives performing even the least of actions exemplifying these virtues.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Was GamerGate the beginning of the alt-right young neo-Nazi movement's takeover of Twitter or does it go back farther?

I forget which article it's from, but Jeb Lund ties its beginnings to PUAs from around the mid-aughts, who segued into MRAs and then etc etc etc

Not that I'm presenting him as some expert on the matter, but it makes sense to me.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Well whaddyaknow; looks like Shmorky and Trump got something in common.

edit: I love the pettiness of the whole thing. He got the presidential suite after hearing that the Obamas had stayed there and then desecrated it with hooker pee. Weird psychosexual and power tripping poo poo going on here. I'd call it fascinating, but that'd be too much of a compliment for the idiot.

Anybody got that giant black and white comic made long before Trump was even a serious contender for President where he kills himself by loving the toilet Obama peed in?

edit2: Yup, found it - Schlonged!

Pants Donkey posted:

I dunno what's up with fringe political cartoonists making their own bootleg Klurfs, but here's the liberal version.

I immediately thought of Ruben Bolling's Dinkle, the Unlovable Loser, most frequently seen in his Super Fun Pak Comix

haha, this is especially great due to recent events! :)

I AM THE TOILET fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jan 11, 2017

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Tatum Girlparts posted:

huh wonder why he threw in a BLM sign in the Bad Signs

If he wasn't constantly peeing on Palestinians, he'd be carping about blacks.

People NEED enemies.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
The warehouse I work in has shown various pallets being branded with MAGA - either from a stamp or an actual branding iron.

Something tells me we'll come to regard this acronym with the same regard as finding swastikas in bathroom stalls.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

oddium posted:

it's manufacturing plant code

I'm trying to Google this, and I'm not having much luck finding anything other than something called Maga Manufacturing located in Myanmar. Not an acronym either; it's a name. I don't see other four letter brands on our pallets, and Myanmar is a lonnnnnng way to go for wooden pallets.You're sure about this?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Ularg posted:

YOU VOTED IN A SELF-IMPORTANT CELEBRITY YOU gently caress

It's loving hilarious watching these rightwing 'toonists try on the "well I don't like Trump EITHER" hat when they were among the very people who normalized him and his views and accelerated his ascendancy to President of the United States.

You own Trump, Ramirez. He's your guy. You wish, in every fashion, that you were Trump yourself.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Also note that the person in the easy chair is white, old, and at least upper middle class considering his environs.

Of course he doesn't give a double gently caress about Trump being the literal worst thing for this country - nothing in the next four years could possibly upset his way of life. Except cars, TVs and smartphones skyrocketing in price because Trump can't stop pissing off Mexico and China.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
AND THEN HE PEES ALL OVER THE BIRD AND THEN EATS IT AND REFUSES TO PAY FOR ANYTHING HE JUST DID PRESIDENT PISSBABY EVERYONE

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
possibly :nws: If You Give a Trump a Hooker

edit: Had a cartoon there but there was a cartoon titty on it so just click the link I guess

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Vib Rib posted:

Kris Straub over at ChainsawSuit made what I say counts as a political cartoon.

Name-calling is an important part of public political discourse in any country.

This guy is one of my favorites - i actually bother to have him bookmarked - and his political-wait-not-political toons are okay (see his BLM burning houses metaphor series) but this one DONE RANKLED ME because here he is, a comedian, and jestmaker, a literal 'toonist, telling people that if they actually want to affect change, they need to stop calling Trump names, and/or making fun of him. At the basest level, it's asking you to take Trump seriously.

He wants YOU to do this.

Meanwhile, he's humping over to San Antonio at the end of the month to sling his Candle Cove "ain't eldricth horror swell when it's juxtaposed with sweet minimalist cartoony art" books, he's still getting to wet his beak ever so slightly in public discourse when it pleases him and he himself is excused from loving doing whatever he thinks everyone else should be doing.

So nut up, Straub. What are YOU doing to stem the tide of terror to come in the next eight years? Drawing more (admittedly funny) bullshit?

How about you lead by example.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I AM THE TOILET do you also get very angry when people say that clicking 'like' on a facebook activism post doesn't actually do anything, and conclude that those people are in support of the bad things the activism post was against?

Because if so, you're wrong about that too

yeah you got me - DOIP!!! - here i go gettin flushed down the owned-hole noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Only if he earns it!!!! And is white, and works in an office building, in a cubicle, with a boss indeterminable from Mr. Spacely from The Jetsons

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
George Jetson: "Mr. Spacely, I wanna get a vascetomy."

Cosmo G. Spacely: "WHAT, SO YOU CAN gently caress YOUR WIFE MORE"

George: "Yes."

Cosmo: "YOUR HOT HOT WIFE, WHO I LUST AFTER, WHO I WOULD STEAL FROM YOU IN A MOMENT'S NOTICE IF I COULD AT ALL GET AWAY WITH IT"

Cosmo: "YOUR WIFE, WHO YOU DO NOT DESERVE, WHO SHOULD BE MY BRIDE, BETROTHED ONLY DO ME, FOR ME TO gently caress WHENEVER I WANT, HOWEVER I WANT, FOREVER AND EVER"

Cosmo: "WELL THIS IS INDEED AMERICA, AND THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT HAS COMPELLED ME TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO LOCATE THE CLOSEST UROLOGIST THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE SNIP FOR A SMALL SUM, SOMEWHERE AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF $80, A PROCEDURE THAT TAKES FIVE loving MINUTES, AND SENSIBLE RECOVERY TAKES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS, WHICH MEANS I'D HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TO GET VOLUNTARILY CASTRATED AND THEN SIT AROUND ON YOUR DICKLESS rear end WHILE YOU HEAL AND BE SERVICED BY A FATASS ROBOT MAID AND WATCH TEEVEE AND PLAY VIDYAGAMES AND PROBABLY STILL SNEAK OUT TO HAVE A ROUND OR TWO AT THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE. MEANWHILE, I'M STILL WORKING, I'M STILL SCREAMING AT INANIMATE OBJECTS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'M NOT LAZILY loving YOUR HOT WIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT THE THREAT OF BRINGING YET ANOTHER CHILD INTO THIS WORLD."

Cosmo: "I'm voting Trump."

*November 9th, 2016*

Cosmo: "Holy poo poo I won."

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Regalingualius posted:

Dare I ask why it's back in the news?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=natural%20gas%20explosion

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

"No no no! I wasn't doing a transphobia!" he screamed, as he was chased through the thickets and thorns, the bright hot light of Decency scorching his back. "You know! Lipstick on a pig! Ha ha! That's what I meant! I wasn't-" He trips over a rock and smashes his lovely jaw on a gnarled tree root. He rolls over, bewildered, vision milky and swimming with soft shapes. "Obama... Obama is bad. He did this. He did all this." He coughs out a maroon wad of phlegm. "Debt. Debt will be the end of you all."

The sun rises and crushes him under pure, heavy waves of clean photons. He wheezes something, something not worth hearing, ever. And he is then gone.

Something green grows from under his lovely dying place.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
"Thou art a megababy," said Lord McCoy. "Doublestupid and very bad." Thus issuing his lovely edict he retreated to the warm womb from which he issued his difficult - but true!!! - Nuggets of Wisdom, and laid there, undisturbed, for he was white. Yet deigned he to peer from the clean window of his hidey hole, and yet pass judgement. For indeed if he indeed not do so.... who could possess the courage?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

ManlyGrunting posted:

Go shove the broad end of a rake up your rear end Ford.

As if Ford could ever be so comfortable with himself to have a broad up his rear end.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Vib Rib posted:

Decked, hell. I've seen people watch videos of BLM protest lines being run through with a loving car and people nodding and going "good that's what they deserve". Hell, they'd literally go on to argue that it counts as self defense because when you're surrounded by a bunch of angry BLM protestors rioters, you could be dragged from your car and beaten to death! It happens!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

Maybe not beaten to death, but dragged out of a vehicle and mauled? Yeah, it happened.

I'm not posting this as any sort of counter-argument but just to show that people have been dragged out of cars during major events like this.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Nope. He's your boy, Payne. You and Ramirez and tens of dozens of others of your profession have worked tirelessly to normalize his positions and views and now he's here, he's actually loving here and you're starting to realize what a huge loving mistake this all was. You don't get to have it both ways. You get your dickless rear end back to worshiping him. You loving shitbrain coward.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Gonna make a mint printing shirts that say "I'M A NAZI DEBATE ME" and selling them to actual Nazis as well as ironic dipshits who actually think discussing anything with these people is the actual path to take instead of PUNCHING THEM IN THE loving FACE

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

And what are you going to do with all this loving money you're saving, Trump.

Surely not put it in your goddamn pocket.

Surely not.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
just remember in four years when the country is literally on fire and your house has had eleven break-ins from people looking for food just loving food and you've thrown away all your jackets and sweaters because winter is every bit as real as ether winds on mars, trump and the rest of his vampire cabal will be flying away from you in a helicopter weighed down with big scrooge mcduck moneybags and they'll scream it was obama, obama did it

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Literally me.

I can't even watch this man talk; I have to read whatever garbage he speaks.

Oooooo-wee! Yessir the average Trump voter shore gunna git him a biggun return on that there Dow-Jonser thingamajig wait what's this - http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/01/25/the_dow_hit_20_000_that_doesn_t_mean_trump_is_making_the_economy_great_again.html

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
20,000 is a big number, okay? That means he did good. Now, I don't know much about the stock market, or stocks, or the naz-dack or whatever those loving numbers are that run along the bottom of my flatscreen when I accidentally switch over to MSNBC on channel 42, but lissen - Trump is doing us a world a' good. Anybody complainin' is just doing that - complaining.

Now quit loving your sister and come help me harvest mushrooms before the poors bust our doors down and kill us all looking for food.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Angepain posted:

the gently caress is this

someone who thinks that having ashton kutcher scream YUV BEN PUNKD is a cultural touchstone that'll put him in league with whatever youngin's what still read the newspaper these days

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Ho ho! Here I flutter above it, this menial, ultimately inconsequential muttering! Indeed, I steady myself with true, rockhard goodstuff, things that adults - yes,Adults!!! - would occupy themselves with, and upon the the wind i do wait

and wait

and wait

until it is good and RIGHT of me to descend and do mutter "Yet what of the white man's plight?????"

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

I've just now noticed that it's the newspaper creating the speech bubbles in this cartoon - which is weird. It's not a common happenstance, at least in modern cartoons, yes?

edit: or maybe the intention is that a person who is holding the paper is the one speaking, but that is perhaps giving too much credit to Dry Bones

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

spiders are good but not this one

I know everyone's going to interpret this as not pro-gently caress-the-bad-guys, so let me just throw up some massive sarcasm tags and just say that this is my take on married to the sea - good intentions, embarrassingly easy execution bordering on hack-work, except even hacks draw their own art.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Not to give this guy any credit, but there's soon gonna be a time that even the shittiest CRT is gonna be worth a nickle on account of they're actually no longer being made, and you got fickle dweebs over in Games and the web beyond sweating over whether or not they can play they Super Nintendos on a goddamn Curtis Mathis or Sony Wega, because that's the only way they can get hard any more. Drunky's a piece of poo poo, but on the other hand - yeah, I totally see a dork dropping six hundo on a lovely teevee what so the colors on they NES is properly washed out.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
If the MtF wrestler had lost the big tournament to a little girl Lester would be flapping his arms and crowing about how dumb and weak trans people are and here's the proof; they just got beat by a little girl!!!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

OH MY GOD DID HE RECORD HIS LINES FOR TOY STORY 5 THRU 382438 BEFORE HE DIED??????

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

It's people like Ramirez that make me hope against hope that God IS real, and there IS an afterlife, and there IS a heaven as popular culture depicts it, just so I could die happy knowing shitwads like him would indeed be cast into the lake of fire to suffer torment everlasting.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

These days pretty much every Tinsley comic could just be replaced by Dana Carvey's old man character screaming "I'M OLD AND I'M NOT HAPPY!!"

Dana Carvey is actually funny tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Picnic Princess posted:

I refuse to believe this idiot is real. Nope, I'm not falling for it.

He's making even ME feel better about myself.

• Locked thread