Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Low Desert Punk posted:

Hey, has anyone done a "i thought libs were against kink-shaming :smug: " comic about Trump's piss fetish

comic? no. multiple think pieces? absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Sandpuppy posted:

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

great, now i have two things to look forward to. thanks rall

i personally enjoy how he started creating a backdrop for the scene and then apparently said gently caress it a quarter of the way through

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Edible Hat posted:

How long did it take for liberal cartoonists to stop complaining about Bush after Obama was inaugurated? I am guessing immediately, because they could actually defend and commend the sitting president rather than just bash his predecessor. (Has Ramirez drawn Wormbama more than Trump after January 20?)

I'm also going to throw the "wow we actually have something to look forward to over the next four years" honeymoon period out there as a compelling reason why they may have moved on ASAP

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Trogdos! posted:

After a career suing the police, Larry Krasner is primed to be Philly's next DA.

wait, did trump appoint Krasner?? im confused

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

:allears:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Avirosb posted:

How about you stop mentioning him altogether if he annoys you so?

whats a man gotta do to get a new thread title round these parts

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
I know this gets thrown around a lot lately but holy hell Kim Dot Com is a real life bond villain jfc

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

this is a very strange tinsley for me because most, if not all, of the very heavy beer drinking alcoholics I've known almost buy/drink light beers because it allows them to drink more. i figured he'd be an expert in this realm

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Sandpuppy posted:

I wonder what Bono did to suddenly get on Ted's shitlist.

uh, he's not ted rall?

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Discendo Vox posted:

Not considered remotely controversial.

until you create massive false equivalencies and bemoan over how 'if i held a whites-only graduation ceremony id get MURDERED BY LIBERALS'

which is exactly what happens

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
if i ever found a genie lamp one of my wishes would be the eradication of the entire 'could you IMAGINE what would happen if THE OTHER SIDE tried doing this??!??!?!' mentality on all spectrums. it's an incredibly stupid thing to point out and it drives me crazy because it is the most 'pat your own back, gee don't we have it rough' bullshit in modern political discourse

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

turn left donald! noo

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

endlessmonotony posted:

America's the Nice Guy of international politics.

Their "gifts" and "sacrifice" are all about their own egos and take way more time and effort to clean up after than they're worth. Like a seriously ill puppy from a puppy mill.

trump is sick and tired of america being in the friend zone so he's severing

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

And what did the polar bear do to anybody??

living (albeit not for long) proof that climate change is currently destroying ecosystems, like, right now

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Pakled posted:

her health has been fine I don't know why he continues to do it.

the 'side of beef' thing is still running incredibly strong in t_d, a place that garrison literally writes and draws love letters to regularly.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Hihohe posted:

Ohh get ready for some quick hot takes on London soon.

and plan on continuing to see them through the beginning of the week despite the fact that there is literally a gangs of new york style rumble scheduled to happen tomorrow in portland

all hate crime and/or terrorism in portland is done by white dudes tho so don't expect anyone outside of the left to actually give a poo poo

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

please don't tell me someone was paid for this dogshit

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Lord Hydronium posted:

found this good dog instead:

your dog and his stolen valor can kick rocks :colbert:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

There are good Morrissey songs?

ill kill you

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Flavius Belisarius posted:

There are good Johnny Marr songs

oh I will REALLY kill you

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

painting stalin in a positive light. interesting

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
ok, the trigger lock made me smile :shobon:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

its as if they tried to synthesize a racist uncle but mixed the code up with a 22 yr old social marketing intern

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Kegluneq posted:

Didn't he do voice acting on Family Guy? I mean admittedly that's not much, but he wasn't entirely obscure.

Edit: Tenses!

you're right. god should have taken him earlier

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i'm more concerned with the fact that he felt the need to put his name on that thing three separate times

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

RuanGacho posted:

Badass if true.

wait until someone tells you about what we did to applebees

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

And this one, which I'm going to link instead of posting directly because it's filled with racial slurs. :nws: link :nws:

what in the world is going on with that sentence structure :confused:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
that plus the disgusting lack of a comma

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Cythereal posted:

Yes. Shockingly enough, paying people more leads to people spending more, and better pay tends to mean people give more of a poo poo about the job. Food service is an infamously awful work experience.

i dunno, back of house at a non-fast food place can be pretty great when you're in your teens/20s

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Ularg posted:

What has been going on to have LGBTQ up against police?

decades of selective protection and/or unjust punishment exasperated by recent events, mostly.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Recently I read poll data that says Republican voter opposition to gay marriage is dropping and is only at like 50% now. I'm still a little dumbfounded that the right gave up that fight so easily, when just a few years ago it was being sold as an existential crisis for human society and whatever.

many conservatives (running the entire spectrum) have pivoted to heralding log cabin/LGBTQ republicans as proof of diversity within their ranks. oh, and there are plenty of LGBTQ people that are abject shitheads that fall right in line with the new party talking points

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Jurgan posted:

No, that couldn't "just happen" to anyone.

the best part about rall's response is that tinsley was nearly twice the legal limit so his handwave of 'well anyone who knocks back a couple beers could be in the same situation..' is a gigantic crock of poo poo

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
also it stands to say that if you knock back four beers in a hour or two and drive you're a jackass,

Ted loving Rall posted:

i.e., most people reading this.

thats a jab at his readership, not this thread :ssh:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

ketchup on a hot dog

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Lemming posted:

Why do people care so much about condiments on what is perhaps the food with the lowest possible ceiling of quality

there's a myriad of answers to this question but i don't think you'd like any of them except 'hipsters'

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
although as an aside ketchup is a gigantic american institution that helps add sugar/HFCS to foods that do not need or benefit from it being there so the GOP coincidentally being painted as ketchup fans is slightly warming to my heart.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

seiferguy posted:

Portland Ketchup is good ketchup, which is annoying because it means I have to admit something good comes out of Portland. I still wouldn't put it on a hot dog though!

the liberal agenda..... is working

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

lelandjs posted:

Well, yeah, lots of people put mayo on sandwiches.

now you've gone too far

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
"smoking obama" seemingly transcends the typical levels of petty bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Avirosb posted:

gently caress off, Ramirez.

how ramirez (or any cartoonist feverishly opposed to refugees and inmigrants) is still capable of utilizing the statue of liberty for any point is so hypocritical it... well.... i guess it makes perfect sense

• Locked thread