Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CampingCarl posted:

Happy new year thread! Or is that just what they want you to think?

The Rothschilds: A Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vib Rib posted:

Ah yes, James Comey, well known for his love of Hillary Clinton, whom he will defend at all costs.
I do so enjoy these cartoons posted from loving Bizarro World.

It was probably after he didn't indict her, but before he did the insane, irresponsible patriotic thing and tried to sabotage a national election.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

loquacius posted:

People keep saying stuff like this but I've never heard an example of an indoor pest that a spider might kill that is worse than the spider itself

What, do you have a horsefly infestation inside your home or something? Why are literal arachnids part of your pest-control setup, are you a Halloween witch?

sorry for the anti-spider hot take, guys, but I'm virulently racist against all members of the arachnid family

In Florida you can be a neat freak who keeps their house clean as hell and there is always like a 40% chance you'll look down at some point and a giant cockroach will be on you. It's startling to find a huntsman spider in your house at night but it's better than a roach crawling out of the cereal box while you're pouring yourself a second bowl

edit haha, beaten on the huntsman by someone on the other side of the world where they're even bigger

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

From the trump thread

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

OP material

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Crain posted:

Technically he just sat near it.

We never saw him eat it, nor even cut into it.

Please also never forget that he left a picture of his ex wife in a bikini sticking out of the stack of papers he's eating on.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why would he put leak in quotation marks. Was no one like "no, Mr president elect, you're making a pee joke about yourself"?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

KillerQueen posted:

Wait, what?

http://thehill.com/policy/international/315782-obama-administration-released-221-million-in-aid-money-to-palestinians

Yes actually.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I wonder which country will get him in the new operation paperclip

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Playstation 4 posted:

I give it till June, KKKlurf will be banned like DbD. And will have deserved it three months earlier.

E: Hell, it's already the most pointless poo poo, there's nothing even absurdist funny like Garrison's hosed insane opposite of reality horseshit. He's just a straight loving Fascist with no redeeming qualities.

I think it's important to see arguments like his so you can more quickly recognize them when they come up, he's a hateful piece of garbage but there are a lot of those in here.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Put that sickos Obama in the window someone oh God i can't finish until he's in the window

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I like how this one implies his girlfriend is working for the CIA.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Where is the crazy Dees?

Yeah aside from the stepford girl this is basically accurate

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Another hit from the folks that brought us

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

skipThings posted:

I can't hear what he is saying, but the way he shoves his daughter away from him makes him look like an rear end in a top hat

I understand what his urge was that caused him to push her back, but honestly once she was there he should have just put her on his lap and played it up and then locked his loving door like an adult in the future.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CampingCarl posted:

Not a new Dees but I wanted to give people something that isn't a bunch of text.

CampingCarl posted:

Can't find the original on his site but this might answer your question:

or maybe not.

I...would love to go that camp?

edit "oh no i didn't sign up in time for the glory charge to gas town, I'll have to play volley ball with stock photo models"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Duke Igthorn posted:

"Haha there was nothing in Trump's 2005 tax return! Eat that stupid Libtard!!"
"Ok. Can we see more recent ones?"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alternatively, recent ones also show nothing out of the ordinary and he can release them whenever he wants to make democrats look like him in 2015

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spoeank posted:

I thought it was Slash without a top hat.

I guess we can agree on one thing: it's awful.

Counterpoint: Van Halen rules

e

https://youtu.be/7t2cCsiPaUA

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Mar 22, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I know it's immature but i still love it when people start talking about Adam4d and let their auto replace get the best of them

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spiffster posted:

It seems like letting people in is a good idea until you look at the boat as a whole as it will destroy your institution in one passing motion.

It's still a poo poo cartoon

Right, in Ramirez fashion the front of the ship should have been labeled "tolerance," "diversity," or "not putting them in camps," and the big part of the ship that's going to destroy the bridge should have been "radicalization."

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 26, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Xander77 posted:

I think I've read somewhere that's actually true for every president except Van Buren?

Yes, and one place i saw said he is related through his wife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What about those hand-sized wasps in Japan that inject you with a poison that melts your flesh and drives nearby wasps into a flesh melting acid stinging frenzy, those seem to fill a useful niche in nature

edit gah

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Mar 29, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fulchrum posted:

Your proudest accomplishment is the work of a Frenchmen?

Yes, the statue of liberty is technically in new jersey.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ramos posted:

Okay, this one went over my head (hur hur), what's it supposed to be about?

"Building castles in the sky" means to dream big but do none of the groundwork to accomplish your goal

e although that guy is not donald trump like I thought he was so the metaphor is still right but I have no idea what it's referring to, I need labels dammit

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 28, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tei posted:

Edit:
I think this thread will love this photo:

Title is: First Gentleman of Luxembourg, Who’s Married to World’s Only Openly Gay Prime Minister, Poses With Spouses of World Leaders.

I do love that photo, but isn't it lovely to say he's "posing with the spouses of world leaders" when he himself is also the spouse of a world leader, something that's pointed out in the caption? I can't tell if it's being shittier to him or the women there but it's weird to separate them. Maybe if it just said "other spouses of world leaders," or just sort of subtly pointed it out in the 'from left to right' bit that usually accompanies group shots like this. I don't normally worry this much about this sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Abyssal Squid posted:

I have no clue what the intended message is supposed to be, so I'm deliberately choosing to (probably mis) read this as "the Dems' moral victories have been empty, but 'Republican moral victories' is a category that doesn't exist."

I think he's definitely saying the Dem's moral victories are empty, he's just comparing them to the actual gains made by Republicans. I would have tried to make the "moral victories" column an exploding thermometer or something equally ridiculous to highlight just how little those victories ultimately mattered, but that might have muddied it further.

• Locked thread