Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
a good friend of mine is a horse girl and she is incredibly hot, batshit insane and fucks like there is no tomorrow there thats my horse girl story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I don't know I'd you have a real IRS office near you but in my experience they deal very well with bizarre scenarios

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

TBeats posted:

I'm 5'11" with a beard, a half sleeve tattoo, I lift five days a week and I'm built like a shorter Dwayne Johnson, and apparently I have a walk that sets me apart from everyone else ("you just walk like you really know where you're going" is the what someone told me one time).

I have vet written all over me if you know the signs.

so you look like every other dude in the US

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

I filled out the FAFSA once because everyone said to, but it turns out you get nothing if you already have a degree. And that still hasn't gotten them to stop spamming me. Like they want me to fill it out every year now just for them to tell me I get nothing.

It's prepping you for job applications

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
No gently caress that guy forever. Get off that sinking ship.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
You honestly can't see how some guy plagiarizing on a group paper is very bad?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Wear every loving ribbon you can like some banana republic military dictator

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
A psych degree will get you an extra ration working in the salt mines, making America great again

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This morning, I had a gazillion "x reacted to your comment on y's video" notifications, but the related post had been removed before I woke up. Another friend of mine just texted me "duuuuuude" and then put together the pieces while laughing.

Apparently, I commented "Do you not have black folks in your club?" on a friend's video of her sorority competing in some dumb dance even while hammered yesterday. Turns out her sorority sisters didn't take kindly and shat on my comment because it was so insensitive or something. Since the post was public, someone that looked to pour gasoline on the fire then shared the post in some NAU-wide social media group for shits n giggles, which kicked off a shitstorm from the local SJW crowd. At some point, my "friend" seemed to have gotten spooked and removed the post because it was getting too much traction with people that disagreed with her sorority.

She's now no longer my Facebook friend :(

Realtalk though, how hard is it to have a single black person in your sorority? I feel like following up on their Facebook page. loving white girls :confuoot:

Mr. Pappy: Two tablespoons of machine oil can contaminate an entire ship's fresh water supply.

my brother's frat had one black guy, something like Melvin Arthur Woodrow III

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Get your degree then enlist again

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The depressing thing is I don't know a single loving vet that actually attended school afterwards

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

The last thing kids on milk cartons ever see

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The world needs public defenders

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Seems to me that a law degree is what you make of it, much more so than most other professional degrees.

lol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

EBB posted:

How either of you got into university is a mystery to me.

Free money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Retardog posted:

I hope your final was as easy as mine was. 1 game, 1 point per pin, 100 point scale.

gently caress I'd fail