Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I changed majors and there aren't that many classes that I can take right now as everything else is already taken or has calculus and organic chemistry as a prereq. If I use my GI bill to take six credit hours does it use a full semester of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

TheQuietWilds posted:

The GI Bill goes by days not credit hours (although if you drop below full-time you use full days, but get less BAH). So, the ideal is to take the max number of credits that your school and mental health will allow. Take Organic Chemistry and Calculus if you need them. They aren't as hard as they're made out to be.

I need the classes but thats the only credits I need this semester. I think I'm going to pay for this semester myself

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

psydude posted:

Just remember that it never hurts to be the best dressed person in the room.

show up in a ball gown

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I don't know why you fuckers are getting all riled up over this both cheaters and saudis deserve to burn in hell

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Richard Bong posted:

My lab partner is wearing some marine infantry school hoodie. I’m trying to hide my forearm moto tattoo but it’s really hot and I think I’m gonna have to take off my jacket.

i had a lab partner that was dating a infantry marine private and it was all i could do but to laugh my rear end off

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

:piss:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

I can't wait to fight our enemies, the uh *checks notes* the entirety of NATO. Oh.

the marine corps's true enemies are countries that oppose the business interests of Chiquita

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I changed majors and exhausted my post 9/11 GI bill does that mean I can use the Montgomery GI bill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i want to get a job at a palce that makes you wear a tie so I can get a bolo tie