Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Deathy McDeath posted:

This semester I'm signed up for a class on Graphic Novels. The professor is the former president of DC comics. College is loving great.

Ask him why they keep making lovely movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I'm going to ask a stupid question, I qualify for around 90% of post 9/11 gi, what is vocational rehab?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

MrDesaude posted:

7 Days til class starts again.
I wonder how much beer I can drink in that time?

A lot.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I made the decision to not hire someone today because she admitted to me that her fiance will be paroled next year after a 15 plus year sentence for burgalary and therefore wouldn't be allowed to keep a firearm at home.

Did I overreact?

I work in Cash Logistics.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

GD_American posted:

Even the GOP isn't dumb enough to turn off the spigot on VA and Social Security checks.

Lol Right