Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Starting up my Bachelor's at WGU next month. Thanks to community college circa 15 years ago and some certs I picked up at a tech college the last couple years I'm almost halfway done. I'm hopeful I can stick with this cause commuting to Dugway 4 days a week is a real dose of dicksuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
My GI bill benefits statement no longer exists online. Tried calling, no help there. They can see them, so that's cool. Logged in on my contractor CAC on the ebenefits site, still can't see it. Pretty sure I've got the ID.me account on va.gov. Not even sure what else there is to do

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Baller, guess I'll just do that every 6 months or whenever I need to

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I finally have access to the online tool that tells me how much time I have left on my GI bill and it lists my birthday as the day before the real day. I have no idea how this is wrong because it's fine on my profile. I'm a little worried it could cause an issue with verification

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Casimir Radon posted:

Community college had too many people there who were just killing time till their parents kicked them out.

I feel attacked.

I had no real plans to go to real college after CC, so after three years of half assing engineering classes and being one class away from an associates I said gently caress it and into the military I went