Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

It's only good if you're using it to try to quit smoking. Otherwise you're a robot dick smoking cyberdouche.

I'd rather die of cancer than live with the indignity of blowin 'bots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Pesticide20 posted:

My robot dick is exclusively used for :420:

Ya know how there's always an exception to the rule?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Pesticide20 posted:

I wasn't stating it's the rule here, just what I do. :shrug:

Nah, I mean vaping is lame as hell, unless you're smoking pot with it, because then it doesn't make the surrounding quarter mile smell like a burning tire factory.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Frosted Flake posted:

There's a vet in one of my classes that has: CADPAT wallet (the kind with loud velcro), tactical binder case with waterproof paper, 24 hour pack (with pouches on the MOLLE) for his schoolbag, and patches of all kinds on everything.

It reminds me of the Gear Queer thread we had here.

I knew a guy that had a similar set up, turns out his wife got it all for him as a gift and he just went with it because he didn't wanna upset her. He was a former AF admin guy so it was extra embarrassing for him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

TBeats posted:

Also quickbooks online can suck my dick. Or maybe it's Firefox that can suck my dick.

Either way trial balances can suck my dick.

My company switched to xero last year, so far so good

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Yeah go to art school if you insist on receiving praise for derivative and irrelevant junk reminders that life is meaningless

Law school seems to be the same way from what I've seen

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Go to the authorities first or you risk getting caught up in the investigation especially once he realizes how much trouble he's in and starts scrounging for leniency and twists your words around

This is ALWAYS the correct answer when dealing with anything that could have major professional ramifications

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Man, I bet with my skill set I could really help some ne'er do-wells do some really high end cheating on this poo poo and make a tidy little profit

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Frosted Flake posted:

I was surprised to find that the university signed off on my proposal to start a Student Veterans' Association and have agreed to fund it, once I submit a constitution and bylaws.

Does anyone know about this stuff?

My knowledge so far consists of mess meetings, the shitstorm of the Firearms Association, and The Wire

Talk to any Frat, club, etc that is recognized by the school and ask if you can see their poo poo, and just use it as template

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Commoners posted:

Calculus makes me want to die.

The secret to calculus is making yourself forget EVERYTHING you know about math aside from the deductive reasoning aspects and then memorizing the different rules.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Frosted Flake posted:

Thanks. Did that this week. They seem pretty standard.

The laziest solution is often the best

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

TheQuietWilds posted:

We had a kind of slow Asian dude in one of my units that all the black guys called Toby and I'm pretty sure I was the only non-black person who got the reference or it would have been stopped, but I was a grossly irresponsible NCO and let it slide because I thought it was funny.

We had an Asian reservist (Thai) we all called Chuck, Charles and Charlie depending on the mood.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Boon posted:

I grew up in Wisconsin, drunk driving was pretty tolerated there - from the court system on down. In fact, getting blasted at bars was kind of expected in some ways

I mean, straight roads everywhere, no real danger of hitting a mountain or even trees. I can see why

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm hopeful for a 40k job in Tucson, simply because I'll take almost anything I can get at this point. I need to get some oomph out of my visa. Just earning a degree abroad in an AACSB school by itself doesn't wow anyone anymore, I really need to cram some work experience in the hallowed country of BUSINESS CLIMATE INNOVATION into my resume.

And I gather that Tucson, much like everything else not in the north of Arizona, is like half an inch away from Satan's taint in terms of climate. :smith:

Yeah, nowhere near as bad as Yuma and Phoenix, but still hot. Try to live either in the foothills or near Mt Lemon if at all possible. Vail and Marana ain't half bad either, but do add sometime to a commute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The heat I'll be able to deal with by manning up and not being a bitch, but I don't have a car, so I'm pretty limited in my choices. Even though you get the international person bonus, not having a car is lovely baggage to bring into an interview in the US to begin with.

Do you have a budget for one and can you get a driver's license, because I have enough contacts in that area with car dealers to find you something cheap if you're looking