Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I got hired as a 10 step 3 because that's the highest that they could hire :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

hypnophant posted:

Hi everyone, I got accepted to Columbia this week and I'm freaking out a little bit about finding an apartment in New York before the end of August. I know there where a couple of goons either attending or associated with Columbia in this thread - does anyone have tips or suggestions? I know about streeteasy.com but not much else. What neighborhoods would be good to look in?

Have you signed up for uni housing? They’re pretty good at placing people

Edit: Also, congrats. Don’t join the vet group.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've been out of school for two years now. I used ch. 31 (voc rehab) while in school. Since leaving, I've moved to a new area. Do I need inform my previous counselor to get my case tranfered in case I need any further services?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

GD_American posted:

Guess who's got two thumbs

and a fake SEAL in his class

:getin:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I’m gonna apply for a PhD next year. I hereby volunteer to be the unofficial IK of the StudVet brigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Nice dude. Congratulations.

Maybe I should get around to ordering my diploma at some point :blush: