Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceramics
May 26, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

Does anyone else watch Fishcenter Live? They stream it at 4pm every weekday. I'm glad that they're back to a full amount of fish after the great purge of summer 2016.

So Adult Swim doesn't allow dog buttholes, but they've shown the Bob's Burgers episode where Gayle shows off her cat butthole art numerous times. That is explicit cat favoritism from them and I won't stand for this.

That episode actually features a whole variety of buttholes!

And yeah fish center owns. Usually watch it a couple times a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

I'm just glad they did something this year, last years joke of hyping up that they were doing something and then doing nothing just made me sad :(

And Seinfeld Bobby B's owns yeah

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

why would she need more then 1 scalpel

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

They get dirty.

Fair.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Fuuuck yeah.

Been waiting on this since toonami was revived.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Nice to have a 90's space anime block to come home to after Saturday night drinkin.

First time they tried to air "HD" Bebop they got about 10 eps in before toonami's run time got cut short and it hadn't been back since.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean, you could do Trigun and complete the holy trinity of 90s space westerns.

Oh hell yeah this hadn't even crossed by mind. Bring back Trigun in the 2:30 slot instead of loving AoT reruns.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Crabtree posted:

Its loving criminal and I blame the world that there wasn't a space game using grapple arms and the ship fighting from outlaw star.

That was 11 year old me's dream, pretty much.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

rip ganymede sea rats

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

WE ARE THE DOGGY DOGGY DOGS

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Argus Zant posted:

this cat is quite firmly the most annoying character on the show, bar none

Aisha is my friend

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

fuckin' brutal

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

ed just gobbling the blob is maybe my favorite moment in the whole series

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Now that Bebop's back around Christmas maybe they can reuse my favorite old bump.

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/4794

Though I guess they'd have to replace Bender :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Everyone dead, show over.

• Locked thread