Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I know very little about US politics other than it's all hosed up and needs an injection of John Liburne into Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

sniper4625 posted:

This is our Democratic nominee, so if you're not already in the party, join up so we can get a good man in the White House. (Higher national support for the party = higher polling numbers.)

I'm a signed up Democract but something weird happened and all the nominees just fell out of the the election races in OH which means I'm not running unopposed! Until that gets fixed anyway.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Unhappy Meal posted:

Man, you get the weirdest emails when you step into a race. Randoms from my own party telling me to get out of the clown car. Repubs telling me not to interfere with their petty slapfight with each other.

I got this in OH getting loads of emails from people demanding that Freeborn John pull out of the race! I did because it was really tight and I have basically no support yet.

If you want to support my push for the Levellers and the free born rights of every citizen please feel free!
http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=1443

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

So I've joined Dem Discord, who do I need to message to get unmasked?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Whelp Dem party fee up to 50%, no more rallies for me for a while.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

1) you shouldn't do rallies to begin with, get in discord and ask for money

Im on discord but no one replies really, it's just talking poo poo about spreadsheets and the to the reps and neutrals in there.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

freckle posted:

in the lobby?

get unmasked

Therin lies the quandary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I keep getting sent money by people I've never spoken to for some reason, still helps grease the wheels. About to become Governor of Ohio, woo.

• Locked thread