Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Never played CAH and have no desire to but it is amazing to see y'all get so worked up about it every time it's mentioned. Great article by Ettin though; gonna save that link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Hey, remember at the tail end of the last chat thread and I mentioned this?

It's live! :black101:

e: Good lord, Robert Schawlb has done about 115 SotDL supplements since August 2015. The man is a loving machine.

This looks dope

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
There is a one page WW2 rpg that is I believe pbta. Can't recall the name. The author also reflavored the rules to do Colonial Marines/Aliens. Both are free on the authors page.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Oh word. Also if you search through dtrpg there are a number of other indie, rules light/storygame rpgs on ww2 which I also have never played.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Spellbound Kingdoms is cool and I want to see someone else do a similar take on the combat maneuvers chart some day

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Plutonis posted:

Please post on my threads about Stephen King Movie Adaptations and Action Movies from the year 1997

Do you ever visit the avclub? They've been doing a feature called a history of violence on classic action movies and it's real good

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hold mouse :3:

Borking sphere :shittydog:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Elfgames posted:

it summons a mouse and compels the enemy to hold it for you

It enables the target to hold a mouse regardless of the target's size and strength modifier. So in the picture, the wizard had cast it on the orc so that he could pick it up without having to make a check to avoid accidentally crushing it.

Also the size of the mouse doesn't matter, so you could cast it on a gnome to enable her to hold a dire mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Lichtenstein posted:

Spellbound Kingdoms or 7th Sea 2nd Edition?

Who shall reign supreme in the swashbuckler genre?

Both are cool and fun and different enough from each other and if we can have infinite fantasy heartbreakers there is room for two swashbuckling games in this hobby

• Locked thread