Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Numa came off as really weird, but the rest of Pirate Nations was great; I don't think I'd even bother with Theah if I was running a game. Looking forward to a map of the Atabean Sea to kind of put it all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

The extent to which that looks like a 1st/2nd edition Shadowrun book is incredible.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

If anyone is looking for a few minutes' diversion, I've been writing a series of pulpy swords-and-sorcery stories about characters who began their lives in PBPs here in TG:

A Day for Idleness
The Empress of Witch Alley
The Fête of Thieves

Empress is my favourite so far.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Spirit of '77 is woefully underappreciated. Which you wouldn't think it would be, but it is.

Spirit of '77 is the best. My game of a freelance underworld coroner and an unlicensed PI to the studios in corrupt 70s LA was a blast.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

Dumb question, but anyone got a recommendation for a fantasy series in the classic sword and sorcery, D&D style? Something that isnt super deep, but can give me some inspiration as try to be a better gm

I write a series of short stories about a couple of Sword & Sorcery adventurers in the greatest city of the world (Alfuo) over at my tumblr, extra applicable since both characters started out as Dungeon World characters for PBP games here.

(Desiderio is a Dashing Hero, Baros started out as a Witch but moved over to Collector)

• Locked thread