Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentF
May 11, 2009
What's the first reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Tokamak posted:

it's overpriced and not very good?

Cheesymite scroll :sigh:

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Starshark posted:

Apparently it's nothing to do with their age and everything to do with that generation being fuckwits, so hopefully things will improve when they die off. I'd say 'it'd be nice to have a pension when I get to their age' but otoh lol I should live so long.

I don't understand it. Isn't it the same generation that were hippies and cared a lot about social change? How did they go from that to FYGM?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Comstar posted:

The Health minister is on Borrowed Time.

Reddit post reports her other expenses

1488 is a specific number. Something I'm missing or coincidence?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Magog posted:

I'm sure the US would be grateful if we finally create a pretense for military intervention in Iran. :australia::respek::911:

What, did you miss it?

Trump Threatens Act Of War As Response To Rude Hand Gestures

AgentF
May 11, 2009

You Am I posted:

Cory will do nothing because all he is is piss and wind. There is no way anyone will vote for him in large enough numbers without having the Liberals supporting him, and there's no way he'll be tolerated even in One Nation.

Just because something is a bad idea doesn't mean he won't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Happy Straya Day Cunts!

• Locked thread