Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Starshark posted:

Yeah, let's kick the pensioners. Kick the fuckers to the dirt.

I agree with him. gently caress old people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Lid posted:

They pretty much got done when a group that leaked them clean files of tremendous bribery showed that wikileaks had edited them to remove references to Russia. It proved that the pristine leak argument is bullshit.

lmao

is there a link to this?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

I just get so pissed off at Wikileaks because I really believed in what they were doing back when they first started :(

Such an incredible idea all gone to poo poo.

Yeah, and I think at the outset they were a good thing. Obviously Assange going off the rails didn't help but also I think a lot of newspapers and other outlets were pretty quick to set up anonymous, untraceable whistle blower systems which largely made wikileaks redundant which has left them scratching around for a reason to exist

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Nothing like getting the new year off to a solid start with an expenses scandal

Hopefully Ley is the vindictive type who will stab Turnbull in the back Bronwyn Bishop-style if she's dumped from cabinet over this

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I thought the Hun would be trying to bury this along with anything else that might hurt the libs, I wonder if they see it as a way to weaken Malcolm and reinstate Abbott

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Who is the best internet provider these days? Looking for someone cheap but fast enough to watch youtube without hassles. No idea how much data I would go through

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Also if you haven't caught up with the latest Trump fiasco you should, you'll be pissing yourself laughing.

Pretty impressive by the Russians

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

G-Spot Run posted:

Not iinet/internode/any sub company of them as they're being tanked by TPG management. You'd actually get better service direct from TPG, which isn't saying much.
Aussiebroadband.com.au have done me well if they're in your area.

pity a few people say TPG is poo poo, they have some pretty affordable plans

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Comstar posted:

If the FSB didn't have a tape, they will be sure to create such a tape shortly.

If the CIA dosn't have such a tape, they are telling Trump that they can create such a tape if needed. Don't touch their budget or power or there WILL be consequences.

We're going to see a video of Trump pissing all over a bunch of Russian Ivanka lookalikes sometime in the next 4 years aren't we? :munch:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I guess my letter is in the mail as I worked a casual job while on Austudy.

What is the best way to deal with it when it arrives?

Can I just ignore it because I'm no longer receiving payments? I'm working full time now, can I (or my work) invoice them for the time I spend waiting in line to talk to someone?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

You Am I posted:

Cory will do nothing because all he is is piss and wind. There is no way anyone will vote for him in large enough numbers without having the Liberals supporting him, and there's no way he'll be tolerated even in One Nation.

Now if Cory was in the ministry then maybe he might have some relevance, but since he's a back bencher with poo poo views, he won't get any support at all.

He's utterly convinced that something in the order of 60% of the Australian population are religious conservatives too cowed by the leftist intelligentsia to actually act on their conservative views

Meanwhile, in Queensland

quote:

Police are appealing for witnesses to a "sickening" attack in the Brisbane CBD where an ibis was strangled to death and used to threaten passers-by on Saturday morning.

Detectives said a man captured and killed the bird about 5.30am on George Street before approaching members of the public as they walked past and threatening them with the dead bird.

edit

quote:

Skywriters wrote “Trump” over Sydney on Saturday, above a protest where 5,000 people marched in support of womens rights, following Donald Trump’s inauguration as US president.

Two messages simply saying “Trump” appeared about midday, and many images of the signs were posted on social media.

Rob Vance from Skywriting Australia said his company did the skywriting at a total cost of $4,000 to the customers, who wanted the messages to coincide with the Women’s March.

He said the customers were a group of Australian Trump supporters, but they wanted to remain anonymous.

gay picnic defence fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jan 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

iajanus posted:

2016 salvaged.

gently caress, now i'm craving a snack pack

• Locked thread