Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.
Could you get enough coins to get the bonus block to spit out its 1-up to get the Yoshi to grow up in the second level? Looking at all the coins and coin blocks in the beginning, I think that might be the intended way?

Also that Ninji level looked great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Mak0rz posted:

What were the semicircular red and pink banners?

I think you're talking about those?

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Eopia posted:

That's odd, I was just trying it out today and it forced me to go through the death mountain caves without a lantern to get the lantern, unless there's another path or way to get up there that doesn't involve passing through those.

I definitely had it set to No Glitches too.

In that case it means the flute is available somewhere else, because you can fly up to Death Mountain without ever having been there.

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

FPzero posted:

Separate from the LP file, I played a Master Sword Pedestal game over the last two days and it was a pretty interesting one. If anyone wants to give it a shot, here are the details:

Difficulty: Normal
Variation: Keysanity
Logic: No Glitches
Seed: 916591944
Goal: Master Sword Pedestal
Mode: Open

I forgot a screenshot but I beat it in about 4 hours with somewhere around 185/216 items collected. See if you can do better! It lured me into a false sense of security with some early obtains but I quickly found out that this run had a lot more meat to it. I'm kind of sad this isn't the LP run to be honest!

Oh god this one is evil. I stumbled around for a good hour just to get that last item to finish. I think beating Ganon would have been faster than getting the Pedestal the way stuff was placed.

• Locked thread