Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
DO NOT BE AL̵ĄR̛M̨ED, C̛͜I͏́T̢̀́̕͘I̵̶Z̢͏E̡̧͟Ń̶̷̕

E̛̠̰̼͞V̞̪͘E̮̳̙̕͞ͅR͍͇̤͉̕͡ͅY̠͚̲Ţ̢͈̟̟̹͝ͅḨ̗̭̼̣͢I̘̻͟N̴̶̡ͅG̢̭̙̲͙̗̲̠͜ͅ ͖͔͖̖͜I͍S̖̰͕͡ ̧͝͏̫̻̜Ņ͇̹̣̳̣̬̱͟ͅÒ̢̙̞͕͈͖̣͝Ŕ̤̥͉̫͢͢Ṃ̨̪̺̀A͏̶̪̹͠Ḽ̖̮̙̩̲

Ą̷̵̳̭̥̰͈̹̫̩̤̹̖̼̺̬͇̰̪̩̥̂̃ͨ̉͟Ļ̷̢͕͓͕̘̱̺̤̳̩̳̇ͧ̾̊́̓̔̓ͨ͛̇͡L̸͖̼̘͉̦̱̺͍̅ͪͦ̾͊ͥ̀͘͘͝ ̧̨̤̻̙͔̦̲̝̥̯̩̻͖̳̻̱͇̦̲̭̓̐ͣ̀̋͆̑ͯ̇͗ͨH̴̡̝̖͓̗͚͖̣̳͎̠̮̥̽ͩ̆ͪͤ̓ͦ̈́̈́ͨͧ̋̏ͧ̄̿ͨ́͜͞Ą̵̙̥̱̲̪̞̬̘̜̟͉̼͚̪̝͋ͦ̌̈́ͩ̀̆ͥͭ̑ͫ̌ͬ͋̉̓̈́͑́͠ͅͅͅĮ̵̵̛̯͓͈̼͉̬̱͕͕͍̝̭̓̇ͦ̑̉͆́ͅL̵̢̩̱̙͔̻̈̈̒̎ͤͩ ̵̨ͭ̓̋̔̏ͤ̓̔ͤ͗̋̋͐̃ͧ͝͏̵̺̪̫̘̮T̴̘̥̦͉̱̭̪̼͖̦̈́̔̈́̅ͨ̎̈́̐̉̂͋̌͆̂̀̍ͦ̈́́̕ͅH̢̙̥̠͔̦̥̫͈̮̪͕͖̪̼̮ͩ͆͑̍̏͞ͅE̵͈̦̣̼̫̺̞̠̥͎̞̩͎̒̈ͤ̽ͦͨ̈͋̎̈́̿̆ͅ ̷̢̧̳̹̙̗̪̙̳͚̲̠̩̬̘͓̯̤̈̎ͤ̄͒̐͑͋̈́́̀͊̿ͬ͂͗̍ͩ̕͝ͅC̵̢̱̩͙͍̮̳̭̣̹̲̲̥͇͈̳̦͚̜̭͗̇̍̋̄̓̀̚O̴͒ͭͭ̀͋ͨͧ̓ͥ́͡͏̨̹̹̖̩̭̳͇̼̫̙̫̗M̶̛͕̪͍̲̩̳͓̪̟̥͙̪̮ͩ́ͧ̿ͯ͗̐̑͑͋̽ͪ̈ͧ̄͜͡ͅP̨͑͂ͬ̽ͪ̊ͧ̀̄̉҉̵̝̰̻̙̮̫̼̥̥̩̥̹͝ͅƯ̞̼͎ͤ͌̆ͩͤ͂ͬ̔͡ͅT̶̨̞̙̭̗̭̖̀ͮͨ͛̆͑̀E̢̢̧̩͎̙̙̮͖͔̠͔̬̭̓ͭ̏ͬ͂̄ͫ̆͛̆͘R̷̵̨̡̟̞̗̫͓̙̳͆͊̓ͨ͊̓͑̚͘ͅ

Stymie fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

She's a cyberphreak!

(nice gangtagz)

the middle one has a super sweet cyberdeck

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hifi posted:

chemlab is bad, rear end

ftfy

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's got beat takeshi in it so i'm hopeful because beat takeshi owns megabones

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

qirex posted:

digging this look for twenty teens cyberpunk [plus sample from an old hardcore song]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ufimjXEbA

the animation is pretty neat, but most definitely mute the audio

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bump_fn posted:

can someone post some cyberhunks

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i remember fighting these things in arkham knight

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i just want to restate that arkham knight owned ultra megabones

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

haveblue posted:

it was good but it certainly had low points and the tank battles were one of them

most of the things involving the batmobile that weren't just tearing rear end around the city running people over nonlethally were, really

also lol forever at the ~big secret twist~ fiasco

the tank battles were a nice change so it wasn't just traipsing from fistfight to fistfight like the previous games

sailing around the city by batmobile or by gliding was enormously fun

the "big secret twist" really wasn't one, nor was it intended to be one since it was telegraphed like insanely early on, the ruckus about it was really overblown

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NoneMoreNegative posted:

less than 30 bucks for a shitload of old Cyberpunk 2020 roleplaying sourcebooks?

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Cyberpunk2020

Might be of interest to any roleplayers or just anyone who used to read sourcebooks for the fun of it ( :o: )

i'm hesitant to look at these books now for fear that my nostalgia would be overwhelmed by terrible mid-90s game mechanics

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

infernal machines posted:

mutha fukking rutger hauer

also, this has a cool style to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw

might wanna read up a little more on this one

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i still have physical media because the upcoming balkanization of online streaming services is going to make it really hard to consistently watch any tv show or movie

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's basically the revenge of the cable tv provider

instead of paying a ridiculous amount of money for a batch of channels you only may watch a handful of, you'll be paying a ridiculous amount of money (overall) to a whole slew of providers each with a tiny fraction of what you want to watch

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jimmy Carter posted:

the internet obelisks are being used for drugs in my neighborhood

people are just using them to charge their phone instead of hanging out in the McDonalds 3 blocks down

https://twitter.com/ewfeez/status/909484420511309824

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Stick Insect posted:

This isn't adversarial enough. You want the AI to think your gun is a harmless turtle.

it's not turtley enough for the turtle club :(

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my kidneys are augmented

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Lobe posted:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is arguably MilSF but it's real cool anyway

it's definitely milsf and lol no

Adbot