Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The worst think about Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is it wastes a perfectly good cast for a real product of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Is going to bomb hard but be loving amazing

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Skwirl posted:

I dunno, it's not like they stopped publishing X books. I think it was just a poor performing book with a lackluster writer and Secret Wars was a good excuse to put it on the shelf for awhile. If some writer they like pitches an excellent story, they'll probably bring it back.

They where planning stopping Xbooks at one point. Which is why we have all those dumb inhuman books

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Lobok posted:

Loving that Canada doesn't get separated out but Bolivia gets its own line.

Canada and the US have been counted as the same for box office purposes since the 1930s

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Why is he making this rather then going for the Oscar he should already have at this point.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Or is UNCLE coming back because Warners is sucking up for his family money

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Having seen Valerian it is very weird and I'd be shocked if it wasn't DOA as people don't do weird.

It's the same reason Blade Runner will bomb

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Basebf555 posted:

47 Ronin was really bad, yea. He's definitely shown he's capable of making bad movies.

Didn't 47 Ronin get weird reshoot/cuts after the studio saw it and Reeves wasn't in it at all

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Besson is also the current King of the an action movie. I'm sure they can make a Taken 4 if they really need money.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

He's... basically in his JCVD renaissance period. Between the Matrix sequels and John Wick you didn't really see much of him, and now he's absolutely everywhere.

It's not really a renaissance when you get super rich from a couple of movies and only do things that interest you ever again, if if the movies are bad.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Go back in time, bring Cesar Romero back and then you can make a Joker movie. Otherwise gently caress off.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
If baywatch or King Arthur had opened this month they would have been huge as August has nothing

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

well why not posted:

James Cameron has a message at the start explaining how it's a new transfer and now he's personally overseeing the restoration and 3d effects. It mentions he thinks it looks better than ever but honestly I can't remember T2 looking bad. He's also pleased younger folks like me get to see it on the big screen after years of vHS/DVD.

I'm surprised Disney hasn't started doing this with its classics and for everyone in general.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The best modern sex comedy is "the to do list"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Sarah Gilbert is also in a daily talk show.

So the only actors not working from Roseanne are Roseanne herself and the original Becky.

• Locked thread