Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Allegedly, former NYC Club Kid James St. James is going to be part of the YA movie scene in 2017.

"St. James published a second book, Freak Show[,] in 2007, a comedy/romance about a teenage drag queen who attends a new school and forges a relationship with the quarterback of the football team. Freak Show was named to the American Library Association Best Books for Young Adults list. The book will be adapted into a feature in 2017 by Maven Entertainment. The film is set to be directed by Trudie Styler, and will star Alex Lawther, Abigail Breslin, and Bette Midler." So says Wikipedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Has there been a product placement thread in CD before? Seems like a topic with a lot to discuss and dissect.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Of the movies watched in high school classes, I think the one that stands out most for me was the assignment to write a response paper to the opening of Top Gun. "Danger Zone" as an anthem for the proletariat.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
I think Powder got some controversy, but that might have been a couple of weeks into its release.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Can't shake the feeling that the weird multi-person cup for the third xXx movie should have three straws, if not nine.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Sad that nobody's putting forth the Good Burger soundtrack for consideration. Warren G, Digital Underground, Less Than Jake, The Presidents Of The United States Of America, George Clinton, The Pharcyde, and Kel Mitchell. Come on.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's like spoiling that Bruce Wayne turns into batman, only dumber because it's in the loving title of the book.
Which book title are you thinking of?

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yeah, poo poo maybe that is a spoiler if this is the cultural awareness.
:thejoke: is that the title doesn't spoil poo poo aside from two people being involved in a strange case.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Probably the best product placement Laura Scudder's Peanut Butter ever got, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
And most monster movies made in the '50s.

• Locked thread