Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Those are the three toughest motherfuckers in Hollywood.

Edit: Also drat Ian McShane does not look 75 to me. I mean he's grizzled as hell but I'd buy 65 easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Only one man is Frankenstein in my heart.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

MacheteZombie posted:

what are those blades?

Franken-cutters. They're like Ba'leths but more to do with the sin of becoming a demiurge.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
It's really unclear what's "reasonable" or "acceptable" with this stuff because there are a lot of unknowns: marketing costs, deals with production companies and financiers, merchandise/product placement, home video, licensing, and so forth.

The real big x factor is that these projects are supposed to provide cover for the more uncertain stuff--like even if League is $100 million in the black or whatever that might not be good enough if WB takes a bath on Rampage and Tomb Raider, for example.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Skwirl posted:

This is the exact defense Sarah Huckabee used to defend Donald Trump retweeting racist videos from a fascist group in Britain.

No...

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
What's the Internet Meme War equivalent of Disney deciding to invade Russia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

...the live-action Beauty and the Beast remake was the highest grossing movie of 2017? Why? :confused:

I don't think I even heard anybody talk about that movie, at least not in any kind of way that would make me interested in seeing it.

Those movies feel like they'd be intensely appealing to 14 year olds, in addition to the obvious nostalgia bait. Also I would think families are drawn to them as the only non-animated stuff that's really pitched toward them at all.

• Locked thread