Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henker
May 5, 2009

Yeah wasn't Liefeld's version basically edgy 90s Deathstroke ripoff with zero sense of irony?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henker
May 5, 2009

I had to watch Dead Poets Society like 6 loving times in high school. Way too many teachers think they're Robin Williams' character.

Henker
May 5, 2009

The MSJ posted:

I heard Split is getting pretty good reviews.
This is the real twist. Also it has the girl from The Witch in it (which was my favorite movie of last year), so that gives me at least some hope.

Henker
May 5, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

Cranston seems like a legit cool guy based on the interviews of him I've listened to. Probably the most down to Earth guy in Hollywood. So I hope it does well for his sake.

At least that trailer is better than the first one?
Yeah I've got to appreciate that time he walked around Comic Con all day wearing a Bryan Cranston mask.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Is Jai Courtney really that awful? Honestly I've only seen him in two things: Spartacus where he was fine, and Suicide Squad where he was the least bad thing about that hot dogshit of a movie.

• Locked thread