Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Firstborn posted:

That article made me real sad we didn't get GDT, Tom Cruise, 150M, and Mouth of Madness.

I feel like you could still trick Cruise into doing Mountains of Madness. Just tell him it's part of the "Dark" "Monsters" cinematic universe. It's technically not lying since it'll be dark and there'll be monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Al Borland Corp. posted:

If Julia Roberts isn't in this then the movie can gently caress off.

But Julia Robert's character in the Oceans movies is dreadful.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

Better be called Brighter, with a trilogy capper called Brightest.

50 Shades Brighter

Timby posted:

Gambit (lol, still can't believe this is a thing) starts shooting in February and the soonest the Disney / Fox deal will close is 2019, with Disney probably not taking full operational control until 2020 or 2021, so that's safe.

I refuse to believe this is a thing until the movie is out on Blu-ray.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn relationship is the true life goals.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Will the soul who creates the 2017 thread be brave enough to buck the trend with "greenlit" instead of "greenlighted" again?

• Locked thread