Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tars Tarkas posted:

Gore Verbinski is rumored to be in talks for Gambit

In completely related news I might want to see Gambit now...

The Gambit movie is just an elaborate prank that Hollywood plays on Tatum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

We Know Catheters posted:

Why did they use the Black Mirror song in the trailer?

Because irony is dead.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

sethsez posted:

Why else make her all-CG, all the time? And I somehow doubt that the effects team working on this is competent enough to produce a main CG character of this quality while also being incompetent enough to get the size of human eyes wrong.

The CGI looks really bad though?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Grendels Dad posted:

All the complaints I've heard seems to confuse "bad" with "it creeps me out".

She looks like a bad cgi cartoon.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

They seriously couldn't find 11 actresses?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

shadowvine118 posted:

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the individual assets, characters, movies, TV shows, etc. that Disney now owns as a result of buying Fox?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Guy Mann posted:

Well to be fair if you listen to what actual freak show performers of the time have said working in a freak show meant you could actually make a living and do something with your life and travel with people from similar happenstance and was way better than the alternative of rotting in a sanitarium or church and trying to get by in a pre-ADA world.
To be even more fair it still meant that you had to debase yourself, often for very little money. P. T. Barnum also purchases a blind and paralyzed slave which make it even more laughable to portray him in any positive light.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tars Tarkas posted:

Saw the trailer for Alpha earlier this week and haven't heard anything about the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6Il_RmMRE

:byodood: Survival is never certain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

Remember how the last Robin Hood movie was also an origin story except for some reason they cast loving almost 50 year old Russell Crowe?

It was the prequel for Robin and Marian.

• Locked thread